Profile for Uche > Reviews

Content by Uche

Uche

MOFRED® Black Ultra Slim HTC Nexus 9 (2014 Version) Leather Case Cover, With Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Fit And Quality!, 22 Nov 2014
I wasn't really expecting much from this considering the price. Delivery took about 3 days. It was supposed to be a stopgap solution until more quality cases come on the market but this looks really neat and well made and is a perfect fit for my Nexus 9. The sleep/wake function is also flawless. I think I'm keeping it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2014 4:28 PM GMT

[+Screen Film][360° PROTECTION] Spigen Google Nexus 5 Case Slim [Ultra Fit] [Crystal Shell] *JAPANESE BASE PET FILM* FREE Screen Protector + Premium Clear Hard Case for Nexus 5 - Crystal Shell (SGP10650)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality Crystal case, 7 Dec 2013
I had a different brand crystal case which I wasn't happy with because it didn't seem to fit snugly enough so I decided to go for this. Wow, what a difference! Fit perfectly, hardly any bulk and looked well finished with a high gloss.
Buy one!

Stalin: The Court of the Red Tsar
Stalin: The Court of the Red Tsar

4.0 out of 5 stars Best History/Biography book I've read, 3 Oct 2013
Wow! Just could not put down the book. The brutality of this man and his people were just unbelievable. I only just read WWII book where I learnt a little about Stalin and his reign of terror which lead me to this book. It is very well researched with lots of details which could get a bit tedious sometimes but once I got into it and have identified the main characters, it became a page-turner as you try to find out how each member of his brutal court got caught up in the system and perished. In my opinion, this guy was worse than Hitler. No one was sacred even close family members!
Well done, Mr Montefiore.

Veho VSS-006-360BT Portable 360 Bluetooth Speaker for iPhone/Phones/Laptops/Netbooks/Bluetooth devices
Offered by Valutech Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Speaker!, 9 July 2011
It was much smaller than I expected; It was tiny! But...from the tiny package came really great sound considering the size. I bought it to use with my Android tablet and I was up and running within a minute of opening the package. Great for travelling due to the size.
I have used it to play music and games which it did very well so I'm very happy with it.