Profile for My-rade > Reviews

My-rade

Until You're Mine
Until You're Mine

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Until You're Mine (Kindle Edition)
The blurb doesn't mention an important part of this book and when I came upon it I was tempted to stop reading however I am so glad I carried on. The book is so tense and gripping that I finished it in about 2 days.

I don't want to say anything that might give away the plot twists but I can't recommend this book highly enough. The book is extremely well-written which unfortunately these days is not given. So download - you will not be disappointed!

It Would be Wrong to Steal My Sister's Boyfriend (Wouldn't It?):  A Wicked Romance
It Would be Wrong to Steal My Sister's Boyfriend (Wouldn't It?): A Wicked Romance

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 23 Jan. 2014
After a slow start, the book picked up pace a bit. It was however fairly predictable. Easy read to kill a few hours.

Guess Who I Pulled Last Night?
Guess Who I Pulled Last Night?

1.0 out of 5 stars Why did I read to the end???, 25 Aug. 2013
Thought this would be an average chick lit to while away a few hours with. To say that it was less than average is an understatement.

The style of writing was amateurish and as others have already stated, there clearly had been no proofreading.

The ending was a predictable "happy ever after" for all. Normally I would have given up but I read on hoping that the book would redeem itself. It didn't.