Profile for TimG > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
SEBO 6696ER Microfilter Box - Suitable For All K Cylinder Cleaners
SEBO 6696ER Microfilter Box - Suitable For All K Cylinder Cleaners

4.0 out of 5 stars Good OEM product to rejuvenate a cleaner., 4 Sept. 2014
OEM product fits my cleaner perfectly and does a good job. I'd been replacing only the bags for a while, but adding in a filter replacement put my cleaner back in tip top condition and working hard again. Very much worth it.

Felco F902 Ceramic Sharpening Stone
Felco F902 Ceramic Sharpening Stone
Offered by OlsenStore-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pocketable sharpening stone., 4 Sept. 2014
Good effective sharpening stone which I've used for my secateurs but also in general use in my home tool kit for putting a good edge back on chisels, knives, axes etc. It's become my main everyday sharpener for keeping edges routinely maintained.

Felco FEL7  Model  7 Classic Secateurs
Felco FEL7 Model 7 Classic Secateurs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 4 Sept. 2014
Very happy indeed with my secateurs - the best I've owned. The rotating handle is the particular revelation for preventing blisters at the end of a day's pruning. Superb quality construction and worth every penny.

Draper DIY Series 25877 Soft-Grip Junior Hacksaw
Draper DIY Series 25877 Soft-Grip Junior Hacksaw

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy in the hand and an effective saw., 4 Sept. 2014
Cost a bit more than the basic metal hacksaws I've had in the past but the comfy handle has been worth it and I like the blade tensioner. Overall a good purchase which I'd repeat if I lost this one.

Draper DIY Series 08687 110 g (4-Ounce) Cross Pein Pin Hammer
Draper DIY Series 08687 110 g (4-Ounce) Cross Pein Pin Hammer

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerfully effective hammer., 4 Sept. 2014
Cheap and cheerful pin hammer with the expected quality for the price point - doesn't feel as though it would stand up to sustained hard use but perfectly fine for my occasional requirements. No complaints.

Stanley FatMax 0-10-819 Pro Retractable Knife
Stanley FatMax 0-10-819 Pro Retractable Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable in the hand, useful blade storage in the handle., 4 Sept. 2014
I'm sold on this knife, having tended to go for cheap Stanley knives in the past and finding this one feels much more comfortable in my hand. The thumb-wheel works well and doesn't seem to be giving me trouble by loosening during use which some others reported. I like the neat spare blade storage space in the handle too.

I'd happily get another one of these if I lost this one.

Draper 44952 200 mm Flat File and Handle
Draper 44952 200 mm Flat File and Handle

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent file for brass work., 4 Sept. 2014
This file got some harsh reviews which nearly put me off getting it, but as I was wanting it for fairly light use (smoothing off the cut ends of brass tubes) I bought one and have been perfectly happy with it. Comfortable handle, decent filing surface, and after a couple of months nothing to complain about. It's not a thing of beauty but for working with soft-ish brass it does the job just fine.

Gym Ball / Exercise Ball 65cm (Blue) With Dual Action Hand Pump
Gym Ball / Exercise Ball 65cm (Blue) With Dual Action Hand Pump
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality exercise ball., 4 Sept. 2014
Decent quality exercise ball with a useful pump which did a good job blowing it up. Nothing to complain about; I'd buy this again if I needed another one.

BABY CHANGING MAT PATCH the LION - LEMON COLOURS - UNISEX - ZOO or JUNGLE theme - LUXURY PADDED & WATERPROOF
Offered by 1stopbabystore

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mat, be careful if storing it upright though!, 4 Sept. 2014
A fun, decent quality changing mat. This is the second one we've had, and we're being careful to keep it flat and level; the previous one, after a few years of use and regularly being stood up against the wall with a slight bend in it, split apart badly. However, at the price I can't complain with that kind of lifespan and I happily got the same again.

Mercury 700.054 Handheld Magnifier
Mercury 700.054 Handheld Magnifier
Offered by SoSupplies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent cheap magnifier., 4 Sept. 2014
I was hesitant getting this as it's a pretty cheap product with a plastic lens, but have been pleasantly surprised by it. Bought for occasional use checking the finish on sanded reed surfaces, it does the job just fine and gives me a very useable magnified image. I don't notice any particular distortion. Happy with the product at this price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14