Profile for paddyboy > Reviews

Content by paddyboy

paddyboy "paddypats" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
CB Imports Citronella Tea Lights (Set of 25)
CB Imports Citronella Tea Lights (Set of 25)
Offered by EazyDeal

1.0 out of 5 stars Not actually Price's!, 3 Sept. 2014
These are advertised as PRICE'S brand candles, a premium brand from the UK. They are not made by Price's at all. Misrespresentation.

TomTom Start 60M 6" Sat Nav with UK & Ireland Maps & Lifetime Map Updates
TomTom Start 60M 6" Sat Nav with UK & Ireland Maps & Lifetime Map Updates
Offered by TODO! TODO!

1.0 out of 5 stars This is the worst waste of money I have ever suffered, 3 Sept. 2014
This is the worst waste of money I have ever suffered. In Northern Ireland it picked up a signal about half of the time. In Spain, it failed to work at all. Apparently it can take 45 minutes to locate a satellite according to the unhelpful "FAQs" I was referred to by customer services. My iphone works very well with GPS.

It failed at a Spanish airport. Luckily we had a paper map and some map-reading skills in the mountains.

Maybe it's just a dud. But I deeply regret buying this.

Devolo dLAN 500 Wi-Fi Powerline Network Kit (Wi-Fi Extender Kit, 1 LAN Port, Small, 500 Mbps)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant kit, 6 Dec. 2013
This kit is brilliant for extending for extending your broadband coverage. The instructions are not great - pairing devices is not well explained. BUt still brilliiant kit.

Drive Medical LAWC002 18-inch Lightweight Aluminium Transit Wheelchair
Drive Medical LAWC002 18-inch Lightweight Aluminium Transit Wheelchair
Offered by Betterlife at LloydsPharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant wheelchair, 6 Dec. 2013
My mother recently fell ill and needed a wheelchair for hospital visits. This is great. Very light, strong and durable. Quite nice looking too. Strongly recommend, especially at the price!

SPIGEN SGP Screen Protector GLAS.tR SLIM Premium Tempered Glass for new iPhone 5S / 5 / 5C
Offered by Spigen UK Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced and ineffective., 6 Dec. 2013
I would not recommend this screen. I watched all the "how to" video clips. I cleaned the phone vigorously and yet placing it in position took two attempts. There were hundred of tiny bubbles under the screen first time. It worked beautiful second time, but now (2-3 months later) the screen is slowkt detaching itself from the phone in one corner. I give it a couple of weeks and I will need a replacement. And I won't be buying one of these. Pricey and ineffective.

Sennheiser HD 25 II - Closed Headphone for ENG/DJ Use with Split Headband
Sennheiser HD 25 II - Closed Headphone for ENG/DJ Use with Split Headband

5.0 out of 5 stars Best headphones I have ever heard, 19 April 2013
I love these headphones. The sound is fantastic - great stereo and quite effective noise-blocking. They are sturdy and compact. And a revelation in what they produce - they are better than my Bose headphones. The sound is warm, deep and rich. Brilliant.

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 - UK layout
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 - UK layout

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant keyboard for use with streaming on the TV, 19 April 2013
This is a very neat little keyboard. I use it to control a mac mini, which I use for media streaming on the tv. It's very compact and the size of the touchpad is good and works effectively. It's not unattractive in its design either. I like.

DIGIFLEX 58mm Dual Thread UV Filter for Canon 18-55mm EOS 500D 1000D XS, T1i, XTi, XSi, XT, T2i, T3,T3i, or any lens with a 58mm front thread for Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Tokina etc
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 19 April 2013
This is a perfect UV cover for the zoom lens that came with my Olympus E PL3 camera kit. Good quality and easy to fit. Will protect the lens nicely.

Devolo 1408 dLAN 200 AV Wireless-N HomePlug Adapter
Devolo 1408 dLAN 200 AV Wireless-N HomePlug Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius piece of kit, 19 April 2013
The walls in my apartment are very heavy, thick brick and the wifi coverage was slow at times on the Mac Mini I use with the TV. This was very easy to install (on a wall socket behind the sofa) and works brilliantly. I am amazed at how brilliant it is! Fast Wifi-N in the other half of the apartment now. Genius.

Recycling bin sticker 10cm x 15cm Mixed Recycling
Recycling bin sticker 10cm x 15cm Mixed Recycling
Offered by Green Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect label for the recycling bin, 19 April 2013
I needed a label for the recycling bin and this is perfect. Made of good materials and easy to apply.

Page: 1 | 2