Profile for Scott > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Michelin 92100 Ice-Scraper Extra Impact-Proof Polystyrene Blue / White
Michelin 92100 Ice-Scraper Extra Impact-Proof Polystyrene Blue / White

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice scraper, 26 July 2015
Comfortable and warm handle which you need on those cold mornings, works well as an ice scraper. Can't go wrong with the price, only slightly more expensive than the cheap scrapers with the added benefit of the handle and it is bigger so definitely worth buying one.

Motionperformance Essentials Windscreen Protection Foil Cover
Motionperformance Essentials Windscreen Protection Foil Cover
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my Corsa 5 door, 26 July 2015
This product is perfect for my Corsa, covers the screen but only just so cars with bigger screens may not be fully covered. It is very easy to fit and made of a quality material.

Solgar Ester-C Plus 1000 mg Vitamin C Tablets - 180 tablets
Solgar Ester-C Plus 1000 mg Vitamin C Tablets - 180 tablets
Offered by Nature's Remedies

5.0 out of 5 stars The only brand and type of Vit C I would buy, 26 July 2015
Top quality vit C supplement, you won't find better value on Amazon for the 1000mg capsules containing 180 capsules and being the non acidic version Calcium Ascorbate. These don't taste particularly nice though when taken in larger quantities and can make you feel a bit ill.

SeabuckWonders, Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, Intensive Cellular Care, 1.76 oz (52 ml)
Offered by Atlantic Trading from USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Health benefits, 26 July 2015
I take this internally for the health benefits because of all the vitamins. I swish it around my mouth undiluted as it's good for the gums also then swallow. It has made my gums healthier and my teeth noticeably whiter. I also put some on my finger and onto my face as it's good for spots.

JustIngredients Comfrey Root 500 g
JustIngredients Comfrey Root 500 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for health taken orally, 26 July 2015
I take this orally from a tea which I make from the roots for the healing effects on the body, this product is very good, and genuine. I only take it occasionally as I'm not much of a drinker. It does not taste particularly nice but not bad either.

Biocare Vitasorb Co Enzyme Q10 Liquid 30ml
Biocare Vitasorb Co Enzyme Q10 Liquid 30ml
Offered by Natural & Organic Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 26 July 2015
4 stars for this product, is a very good product deserves 5 but only 4 because the bottle I received was different from the one in the picture? I take it orally straight into the mouth, it is rather nice tasting and is good value for money. Also you probably won't find the same product on Amazon from other sellers very easily.

Airman 12V Compact Air Compressor/Tyre Inflator with Gauge
Airman 12V Compact Air Compressor/Tyre Inflator with Gauge
Offered by Airman UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for my small car, 26 July 2015
I love this compact little device, I use it to keep my small Corsas tyres at the correct inflation and it works very well. Can't comment on whether it will work for bigger heavier cars though. Perfect for my needs, it is rather loud and needs to be plugged into the cigarette lighter port with engine running but small price to pay for small portable device.

Summit RV-16 Convex Spot Mirror, Small
Summit RV-16 Convex Spot Mirror, Small
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful mirrors to have, 26 July 2015
Used whilst learning to drive in my own car and have been very very useful, a must for a less experienced driver and anybody who struggles with manoeuvres. I have now passed my test and still use these handy little mirrors mostly when bay parking, very helpful to see the bay lines.

Draper 28729 Tyre Tread Depth Gauge
Draper 28729 Tyre Tread Depth Gauge

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful tool to have, 26 July 2015
Not much to say, it does exactly what it is intended to do so very happy with it. This is all you need to keep a check on your tread depth.

Summit RV-30 Large Flat Glass Mirror with Suction Pad
Summit RV-30 Large Flat Glass Mirror with Suction Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Driving test mirror works a treat!, 26 July 2015
I bought this mirror to use in my own car as I was learning to drive and it worked just as it should. It did not fall off once and I used to remove it after each use, the suction is very strong and reliable. I also used this for my driving test for the examiner in my own car and it was perfect, no problems at all. So if you are considering buying this for your driving test it is a good choice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3