Profile for Scott > Reviews

Swanson Ashwagandha 450mg, 100 Capsules
Swanson Ashwagandha 450mg, 100 Capsules
Offered by iShopNutrition

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me..., 31 July 2014
I didn't get the desired effects from these for my personal needs but that's not to say they won't work for other people. I think the Ashwagandha with the root extract is the one that works but it is pretty expensive I think. I think I will try 5 HTP as I'm pretty sure that will work as it does the same as SSRI pills but with the benefits that it's not a pharmaceutical, has no ill side effects and is natural.

Masterplug MCT1010/4BL-MP 10m 4 Socket 10 Amp Medium Cassette Reel with Thermal Cut Out and Reset Button

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking extension lead, 8 Jan 2014
Having just finished upgrading my bedroom from child-to-adult status and painting it my favourite colour, I couldn't just buy any extension lead; it needed to match my room and this one is about right. It looks good and the 10m cable is easily long enough. It works which is always a good sign, It feels slightly cheaper than my last extension lead but that's probably because it is! Overall good product and I recommend it.

Cuban Red Faux Leather Breakfast Kitchen Bar Stools
Cuban Red Faux Leather Breakfast Kitchen Bar Stools
Offered by Hayton Imports

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool chair, 8 Jan 2014
This was not bought for me but I can tell you that it looks very groovy in the room that it is in and is just right for what we needed it for. It is comfortable and a decent high chair. Would recommend.

Pest-Stop Trip Trap Mouse Trap (6-Pack)
Pest-Stop Trip Trap Mouse Trap (6-Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good and effective, 8 Jan 2014
We had a few unwelcome guests and we didn't want to kill them, really glad we got these traps, they worked a treat, we caught SIX tiny little mice over a 9 day period and set them free in a park, we are now mice-free. The traps are easy to use and convenient, the only problem is that if the mouse has been sat in the trap all night, when you clean the trap afterwards it smells Gwiff! One of the traps was faulty so we can only use 5 but that's not really a problem, still good for the price. You can put a very small amount of blue tac on the outside of the door if the door doesn't close properly. As recommended on the traps packaging we put some peanut butter in the bait compartment and it worked perfectly. Highly recommend, much nicer way than killing the poor little things.

Demystifying the Out-Of-Body Experience: A Practical Manual for Exploration and Personal Evolution
by Luis Minero

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 11 Dec 2013
This is the first book I purchased on OBEs and I am really really happy with it, this book is expertly written by Luis Minero and it is easy to understand. I am yet to put the book into practice but having read it and not being confident with by ability to have an OBE, this book really gives you hope, there are so so many techniques in this book that you would not find online, this book talks about so much and is really a must read, I am so happy I got it. If you want to learn all about OBEs and the extraphysical worlds then you will NOT find a better book. Seriously you should get this book, I can't stress how important this book is not only for learning OBEs but to learn about the extraphysical and life.

VIBOX Vision 2 - 3.7GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) Dual Core, Home, Office, Family, Gaming PC, Multimedia, Desktop PC, Computer (AMD A4 6300 Dual Core APU Processor, Radeon 8370D Graphics Chip, 1TB HDD Hard Drive, 8GB 1600mhz RAM, No Operating Software)
Offered by Vibox Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 11 Dec 2013
I saw wow for a couple of reasons and before I go any further this is a real review before anybody comments and says otherwise. The computer itself looks smart, but boy is it BIG, it is a beast. It is pretty fast and the extra features on the front where it tells you the internal temperature and how long it has been on are nifty little bonuses. It is easily upgradeable, there is plenty of space inside the case so you can add whatever you like i..e blu-rays, SSD's, more RAM etc. everything is easily accessible. I have installed Windows 8 on it and upgraded to Windows 8.1 no problems. Took a couple of hours to get it up and running.

Black Carry Case Bag for JVC 3D Everio Camcorder GS-TD1BEK Camcorder
Black Carry Case Bag for JVC 3D Everio Camcorder GS-TD1BEK Camcorder
Offered by Gizmo Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars First review, 11 Dec 2013
A very good case, it is good quality, when I opened it up, I looked inside the case and thought to myself "no way will my camcorder fit in there" but it did and is a lovely fit. There is enough room inside the case for the camcorder and a couple of other bits i.e. the battery and USB cable but if you use the shoulder strap or take it out then theres room to put more stuff in. Two last things I want to mention are; the case looks even better in real life and the delivery was absolutely exceptional from this seller, the order was despatched within an hour of ordering and with me the next morning, now that's what I call service!

Xbox 360 250GB Console with FIFA 14 [2013]
Xbox 360 250GB Console with FIFA 14 [2013]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Dec 2013
Not much to say, its an Xbox, it's in good working order, was securely packaged and undamaged, good purchase plus you get the Fifa 14 with it.

MOFRED® Black New Google Nexus 7 2 II Tablet (Launched July 2013) Case-(Second Updated Version of Case)-MOFRED® Executive Multi Function Standby Case with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake feature for the Google Nexus 7 II-2nd Generation Tablet 16GB or 32GB eMMC ,Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5GHz Processor, Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good and fast delivery, 11 Dec 2013
I was just looking for a case for my new Nexus 7 and wasn't to bothered which one as long as it fitted and protected it. This case has the extra bonuses of course with open/close case sleep function, the stand and a screen protector and stylus. All is good and working, the quality of the case is very good, good, secure fit, the delivery was faster than the estimate, overall good purchase for the Nexus 7 tablet.

Hama Star 61 Tripod
Hama Star 61 Tripod

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good tripod, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hama Star 61 Tripod (Accessory)
No need to spend loads on a more expensive model, this tripod is more than acceptable. It is pretty sturdy, feels well constructed, suits my needs just fine.

Page: 1 | 2