Profile for Scott > Reviews

Content by Scott

Scott

Page: 1 | 2
Vivitamine | Lucid Dreaming Memory Support | Galantamine + Choline | Sleeping Aid Dietary Supplement
Offered by ViviDreamUK

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for lucidity and astral projection!, 13 Dec 2014
I bought these after researching ways to improve my success with astral projection and lucid dreaming. As soon as I heard about these and read the reviews I didn't hesitate to buy some. I can occasionally become slightly lucid during dreams to the point of knowing that I'm dreaming and having little control over the dream but wanted to go even further than this and get full lucidity. I would also love to astral project which I have had limited success with also. I have gotten to the point of vibrations and lifting my astral arms and legs up. These supplements have improved my likelihood of achieving success as each time I have taken them I have got to the vibrational stage. I have not used these as much as I would like due to early morning work commitments but I can say for sure that they do work and with a little more practice km sure I will achieve lucidity during dreams and astral projections. When I took these for the first time I was very surprised that I was hit with the vibrations first time and every time I took them thereafter so based on my experience I would definitely recommend these supplements if you want to lucid dream or astral project.

All Natural 5-HTP, Only £14.99 for 120 x 100mg Premium Quality High Strength Capsules from Griffonia seed powder. GMP Manufactured, With FREE delivery on all UK orders
Offered by Good 2 Go health&beauty

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but don't work for very long for anxiety., 3 Oct 2014
I have been taking these for social anxiety as they boost serotonin levels which is one of the main brain chemicals which when low result in anxiety and depression illnesses. Anyway I was amazed by how fast they kicked in wasnt expecting the very fast effect. Unfortunately the body seemed to either build up a very fast tolerance to these or my serotonin levels are balanced which is unlikely. They helped for the short period of time they were working at there best, I found myself able to speak alot more easily to other people just a shame they don't work forever, these are not my miracle cure.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2014 9:43 AM GMT

Swanson Ashwagandha 450mg, 100 Capsules
Swanson Ashwagandha 450mg, 100 Capsules
Offered by healthmonthly-uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me..., 31 July 2014
I didn't get the desired effects from these for my personal needs but that's not to say they won't work for other people. I think the Ashwagandha with the root extract is the one that works but it is pretty expensive I think. I think I will try 5 HTP as I'm pretty sure that will work as it does the same as SSRI pills but with the benefits that it's not a pharmaceutical, has no ill side effects and is natural.

Masterplug MCT1010/4BL-MP 10m 4 Socket 10 Amp Medium Cassette Reel with Thermal Cut Out and Reset Button

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking extension lead, 8 Jan 2014
Having just finished upgrading my bedroom from child-to-adult status and painting it my favourite colour, I couldn't just buy any extension lead; it needed to match my room and this one is about right. It looks good and the 10m cable is easily long enough. It works which is always a good sign, It feels slightly cheaper than my last extension lead but that's probably because it is! Overall good product and I recommend it.

Cuban Red Faux Leather Breakfast Kitchen Bar Stools
Cuban Red Faux Leather Breakfast Kitchen Bar Stools
Offered by E-Guru

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool chair, 8 Jan 2014
This was not bought for me but I can tell you that it looks very groovy in the room that it is in and is just right for what we needed it for. It is comfortable and a decent high chair. Would recommend.

Pest-Stop Trip Trap Mouse Trap (6-Pack)
Pest-Stop Trip Trap Mouse Trap (6-Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good and effective, 8 Jan 2014
We had a few unwelcome guests and we didn't want to kill them, really glad we got these traps, they worked a treat, we caught SIX tiny little mice over a 9 day period and set them free in a park, we are now mice-free. The traps are easy to use and convenient, the only problem is that if the mouse has been sat in the trap all night, when you clean the trap afterwards it smells Gwiff! One of the traps was faulty so we can only use 5 but that's not really a problem, still good for the price. You can put a very small amount of blue tac on the outside of the door if the door doesn't close properly. As recommended on the traps packaging we put some peanut butter in the bait compartment and it worked perfectly. Highly recommend, much nicer way than killing the poor little things.

Demystifying the Out-Of-Body Experience: A Practical Manual for Exploration and Personal Evolution
by Luis Minero

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 11 Dec 2013
This is the first book I purchased on OBEs and I am really really happy with it, this book is expertly written by Luis Minero and it is easy to understand. I am yet to put the book into practice but having read it and not being confident with by ability to have an OBE, this book really gives you hope, there are so so many techniques in this book that you would not find online, this book talks about so much and is really a must read, I am so happy I got it. If you want to learn all about OBEs and the extraphysical worlds then you will NOT find a better book. Seriously you should get this book, I can't stress how important this book is not only for learning OBEs but to learn about the extraphysical and life.

VIBOX Vision 2 - 3.8GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Dual Core, Home, Office, Family, Gaming PC, Multimedia, Desktop PC, Computer (AMD A4 6320 Dual Core APU Processor, Radeon 8370D Graphics Chip, 1TB HDD Hard Drive, 8GB 1600mhz RAM, No Operating System)
Offered by Vibox Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 11 Dec 2013
I saw wow for a couple of reasons and before I go any further this is a real review before anybody comments and says otherwise. The computer itself looks smart, but boy is it BIG, it is a beast. It is pretty fast and the extra features on the front where it tells you the internal temperature and how long it has been on are nifty little bonuses. It is easily upgradeable, there is plenty of space inside the case so you can add whatever you like i..e blu-rays, SSD's, more RAM etc. everything is easily accessible. I have installed Windows 8 on it and upgraded to Windows 8.1 no problems. Took a couple of hours to get it up and running.

Black Carry Case Bag for JVC 3D Everio Camcorder GS-TD1BEK Camcorder
Black Carry Case Bag for JVC 3D Everio Camcorder GS-TD1BEK Camcorder
Offered by Gizmo Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars First review, 11 Dec 2013
A very good case, it is good quality, when I opened it up, I looked inside the case and thought to myself "no way will my camcorder fit in there" but it did and is a lovely fit. There is enough room inside the case for the camcorder and a couple of other bits i.e. the battery and USB cable but if you use the shoulder strap or take it out then theres room to put more stuff in. Two last things I want to mention are; the case looks even better in real life and the delivery was absolutely exceptional from this seller, the order was despatched within an hour of ordering and with me the next morning, now that's what I call service!

Xbox 360 250GB Console with FIFA 14 [2013]
Xbox 360 250GB Console with FIFA 14 [2013]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Dec 2013
Not much to say, its an Xbox, it's in good working order, was securely packaged and undamaged, good purchase plus you get the Fifa 14 with it.

Page: 1 | 2