Profile for Barbara Muirhead > Reviews

Content by Barbara Muirhead

Barbara Muirhead "chocoholic" (Houston, TX USA)

Prop 'n Go Slim - iPad Lap Stand Pillow with Adjustable Angle Control for iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPhone, Tablets, eReaders, and more (Black)
Offered by Padded Spaces - Makers of Prop 'n Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted..., 18 July 2014
This is exactly what I was looking for, not too large, nice memory foam cushion and various different positions so it is comfortable regardless of where or how I am sitting. It balances nicely and I can use my iPad landscape or portrait. I look at a lot of different types of iPad stand and am very happy I made this choice.

Insect Lore Butterfly Garden
Insect Lore Butterfly Garden
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gift, 23 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Insect Lore Butterfly Garden (Toy)
I bought this for my niece along with a butterfly book and a butterfly stamp set. I knew about the additional cost of buying the caterpillars so I told her mum to open the box in advance and get them ordered so she could use her gift right away. I just got to see the photos today of her butterfly emerging from it's enclosure, it sat on her hand and even on her baby sisters head. I think this is a great gift and very educational as well as beautiful.

The Original Retro Chewy Sweets Gift Cube - Great Birthday Gift or Present For Any Occasion
Offered by Dandy Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum, 12 Nov. 2011
Bought 2 of these cubes as part of 16 year old boys birthday (chewy sweets and retro sweets) - he thought it was cool.