Profile for S. Clarke > Reviews

Content by S. Clarke

S. Clarke (Bristol UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Heuristic Play (Play in the EYFS)
Heuristic Play (Play in the EYFS)
by Sheila Riddall-Leech

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful book, very easy to read, 19 Dec. 2015
Really useful book, very easy to read with good ideas.

Topideal Crystal Hard Shell Case Cover for 11-inch MacBook Air 11.6" (Models: A1370 and A1465)-Purple
Offered by topideal

5.0 out of 5 stars really happy with it, 14 Aug. 2015
Fab little case, really happy with it.
Fits nice and is easy to put on. It comes in two parts so clips to bottom and top.
The colour (I chose the purple one) is nice wouldn't say it's as dark as the picture- it is slightly transparent which looks nice.
The only concern I have is that it makes my MacBook quite slippery to hold because it's such smooth plastic- so just be extra careful when handling it with cover on.
I would get another one if these really good value for money, looks nice and protects my macbook from scratches! Perfect! Just what I was looking for.
Delivery was very quick too came the following day 😊

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game that's we couldn't find any where else, 11 Aug. 2015
Fun game that's we couldn't find any where else. My daughter often challanges friends and family to have a go! Lots of bizarre flavours! Quite expensive for what it is.

Orchard Toys Rhyme Robber (Assorted Colours)
Orchard Toys Rhyme Robber (Assorted Colours)

5.0 out of 5 stars We play it as a family and my 8 & 11 yr old also play along and seem to enjoy it, obviously it is no challenge for them ..., 11 Aug. 2015
We have lots of orchard games which are all great- this latest one was for my 5 year old son. We play it as a family and my 8 & 11 yr old also play along and seem to enjoy it, obviously it is no challenge for them but it's a games they are happy to play with their younger brother- they enjoy 'robbing' rhyming words from one another. It's a great game and really gets children thinking about words that's rhyme.

Molton Brown Colourful Bath Shower Lotion Gift Set With Energising Sea Moss, Ultrasmooth Coco De Mer, Cucumber Shampoo, Ylang Ylang

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug. 2015
Great little set of minis perfect for gift.

Disney Marvel Kids Boys Girls Cabin Trolley Case Wheeled Bag Suitcase Hand Luggage - Spiderman

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for what we want it for but price isn't ..., 11 Aug. 2015
Great for what we want it for but price isn't great! since purchasing have seen this a lot cheaper elsewhere... Not used it yet but my son can't wait to take it on holiday. Perfect hand luggage size

4mm fiery white round Opal stud earrings - Sterling Silver
4mm fiery white round Opal stud earrings - Sterling Silver
Offered by Black Moon Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty great value, 11 Aug. 2015
Pretty earrings great value for money. Unfortunately my daughter has lost one already... The backs weren't secure as what she was used to. Would happily replace them with another pair of these in hope that she is more careful with them.

OXO Good Grips Julienne Peeler
OXO Good Grips Julienne Peeler

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase, 11 Aug. 2015
I use this mainly to make courgette spaghetti... Works really well and like the fact that's the blades can be covered with a plastic cover thats slides over.

Happy Pet Raw Wooden Hayrack
Happy Pet Raw Wooden Hayrack

1.0 out of 5 stars No hooks!, 17 Oct. 2014
Unfortunately this was delivered incomplete without any hooks to hang it...
I have been unable to use it!!

Rosewood Small Animal Activity Toy Chill-n-Snooze Bed Boredom Breaker
Rosewood Small Animal Activity Toy Chill-n-Snooze Bed Boredom Breaker

5.0 out of 5 stars My bunnies loved this!, 17 Oct. 2014
My bunnies 11 week old lion heads loved this so much they had eaten it in the space if 3 weeks!!
Didn't last long but would get another one soon.
Lovely little basket for bunnies.

Page: 1 | 2