Profile for CAPT .RAVI CHATURVEDI--FROM NEWDELHI > Reviews

Content by CAPT .RAVI CHA...

CAPT .RAVI CHATURVEDI--FROM NEWDELHI

Page: 1 | 2
Death Of A Ghost Hunter [DVD] [2007]
Death Of A Ghost Hunter [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Patti Tindall
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT HORROR GENRE MOVIE--AT PAR WITH WRONG HOUSE, 22 Jun 2014
The film is based on investigations of paranormal at a particular house by ghost hunter.
Good film of bad film is based on individual tastes.You are writing your opinion and this film acording to me is very interesting and worth watching.
There may be people not liking Wrong House, but to my liking it is all time great horror movie.

Thankful to Zoverstocks & Amazon U.K. for excellent deivery schedules

RAVI CHATURVEDI FROM NEW DELHI---INDIA

The Others (2 Disc Collectors Edition) [DVD] [2001]
The Others (2 Disc Collectors Edition) [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Nicole Kidman
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT HORROR MOVIE--A TOTALLY DIFFERENT TYPE---10 OUT OF 10, 29 Jan 2014
YESTERDAY NIGHT AS USUAL I WATCHED DVD OF-- THE OTHERS-- AT 11 P.M.I WATCHED THIS MOVIE EXPECTING LOT OF CHILLS AND THRILLS---EXPECTING THIS BETTER THAN--INSIDEOUS--CONJURING---WRONG HOUSE--MY BENCH MARK FOR TOP HORROR MOVIES---- EXCEPT FOR TWO THRILLING MOMENTS--MOVIE WAS NORMAL TYPE--

BUT LAST HALF AN HOUR WAS SUPERB--STORY LEADING TO CLIMAX WAS JUST OUT OF THE WORLD---I DO NOT WANT TO REVEAL MORE--WHICH MAY EFFECT THE SALES OF THIS MOVIE--

ONE OF THE VERY BEST HORROR MOVIES I HAD EVER SEEN----THATS" ALL-------

I WILL RATE THIS AT PAR WITH INSIDEOUS, CONJURING AND WRONG HOUSE---

The Haunting [DVD]
The Haunting [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ana Torrent
Offered by Leisurezone
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD HORROR MOVIE TO WATCH AT THE WEEK END, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Haunting [DVD] (DVD)
I HAD SEEN THIS MOVIE ALONE LAST SATURDAY NIGHT BETWEEN 11.30 P.M. ONWARDS.IT IS MY HABBIT TO SEE A HORROR MOVIE ALONE AT MIDNIGHT HOURS TO FULLY ENJOY THE TENSE HORROR SCENES.I THORUGHLY ENJOYED/ FRIGHTENED.EVEN THOUGH I DONOT KNOW ABC OF SPANISH STILL I WAS SEEING SUB-TITLES AND MOVIE.
I WILL RATE AS A GOOD HORROR MOVIE WHICH I CAN SEE AFTER SIX MONTHS ONCE AGAIN.

IAM ESPECIALLY GRATEFUL TO ZOVERSTOCKS FOR DELIVERING THE SAME BEFORE TIME.ONE VERY APPRECIABLE THING ABOUT ZOVERSTOCKS IS THAT --THEIR--USED MOVIE DVDS ARE AS GOOD AS NEW.I HAD ORDERED AROUND 15 USED DVDS FROM THEM AND NOT A SINGLE ONE WAS TROUBLESOME--TOUCH WOOD.

RAVI CHATURVEDI FROM NEW DELHI--INDIA

Birdman Of Alcatraz [DVD]
Birdman Of Alcatraz [DVD]
Dvd ~ Burt Lancaster
Price: 8.13

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT BLACK & WHITE MOVIE---THERE IS LOT TO LEARN FROM THIS ONE, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Birdman Of Alcatraz [DVD] (DVD)
GENERALLY I DONOT WATCH BLACK & WHITE MOVIES.I ORDERED BIRDMAN OF ALCRATZ FORM AMAZON U.K.I WAS EXPECTING IT TO BE A COLOUR MOVIE.INITIALLY I WAS DISAPPOINTED FOR INITIAL 15 MINUTES.AS THE MOVIE WAS PROGRESSING IT GOT MORE AND MORE INVOLVED.
I RATE THIS MOVIE AS A HIGHLY INSPIRATIONAL ONE.THIS ALSO SHOWS HOW A PRISONER DID WONDERS SITTING IN JAIL.THE BIRDS, BIRD DISEASES AND THEIR CURING DONE BY ROBERT STOUGE IS HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE.HE DID REMARKABLE CONTRIBUTIONS IN THE FIELD OF BIRD DISEASE.

I FEEL PITY FOR U.S. GOVERNMENT FOR NOT GRANTING PARDON TO THIS GENIUS PRISONER WHO COULD HAVE STILL DONE WONDERS.
PUNISHMENT IS NOT THE ONLY SOLUTION.SOME TIMES WE HAVE TO SEE OVER ALL BENEFITS TO THE SOCIETY AND HUMAN KIND.THE SAME IS APPLICABLE FOR ANIMALS & BIRDS ALSO.
WONDERFUL MOVIE--A MUST WATCH FOR GOOD NATURED AND EMOTIONAL PERSONS WHO FEEL HUMANITY IS BEFORE EVEY THING IN THIS WORLD.

Animal Farm [DVD]
Animal Farm [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kelsey Grammer
Offered by TwoRedSevens
Price: 5.65

5.0 out of 5 stars ALL TIME GREAT MOVIE--ANIMAL FARM, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Animal Farm [DVD] (DVD)
I HAD ORDERED THIS DVD WITH LOTS OF DOUBTS IN MY MIND.I HAD READ GEORGE ORWELLS' ANIMAL FARM WAY BACK IN 1966--WHEN I WAS A STUDENT OF CLASS 7TH.THIS WAS OUR NON-DETAIL TEXT BOOK AT THAT TIME.I WAS HIGHLY IMPRESSED AT THAT TIME.I WAS AGED 11 YEARS AT THAT TIME.
TIME PASSED BY. ALL OF A SUDDEN LAST FORTNIGHT I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHETHER ANIMAL FARM DVD IS AVAILABEL ANY WHERE IN THIS WORLD.
IF YES,THEN THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE PLACE--THAT IS AMAZON U.K.I LUCKILY GOT FROM ZOVERSTOCKS--
TODAY AFTER RECEIVING MY PACK--I IMMEDIATELY WATCHED IT,ENJOYED IT.
ONLY ONE WORD--FANTASTIC--BRILLIANT--NO WORDS ARE ENOUGH FOR THE PRAISE OF ENTIRE CREW OF THIS FILM.WONDERFUL JOB DONE.
IT IS NOT EASY TO BRING OUT A MOVIE OUT OF THE BOOK.BOOK IS A BOOK--WHICH YOU READ 40 TO 50 YEARS BACK.SO MANY THINGS HAVE CHANGED & YOU HAVE ALSO ADVANCED BY 40 YEARS.
YOU HAVE TO APPRECIATE GOOD WORK DONE--THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY COMPARISONS--
FULL 100% CREDIT--100 OUT OF 100.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SO FAR MY SEARCH FOR ANOTHER ALL TIME GREAT MASTERPIECE--UNCLE TOMS' CABIN --SO FAR FAILED TO GET THIS DVD--I WANT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE.

CAPT RAVI CHATURVEDI FROM NEW DELHI--INDIA

Treasure Island - The Complete Series [DVD]
Treasure Island - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eddie Izzard
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 6.26

5.0 out of 5 stars ALL TIME GREAT MOVIE, 21 Nov 2013
WHEN I WAS A CHILD WAY BACK IN 1960s--THE FIRST ADVENTUROUS BOOK I READ & STAYED IN MY MIND WAS R.L. STEVENSONS' TREASURE ISLAND.I IMMEDIATELY PLACED ORDER & WAS INDEED VERY GRATEFUL TO THE PRODUCER & DIRECTOR FOR BRING OUT SUCH A GOOD MOVIE.
SAME WERE MY FEELING WHEN I HAD FIRST ORDERED ON AMAZON U.K. FOR MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE MOVIE--PAPILLON---I RATE IT AS THE VERY BEST MOVIE I HAD SEEN IN MY LIFE.I ACCORD THE SAME STATUS TO TREASURE ISLAND.
GRATEFUL TO AMAZON U.K. FOR ENABLING PEOPLE LIKE ME TO SEE THESE TOP CATEGORY MOVIES.

RAVI CAHTURVEDI FROM NEW DELHI--INDIA

Dead Souls [DVD]
Dead Souls [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jesse James
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ABOVE AVERAGE HORROR MOVIE, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Dead Souls [DVD] (DVD)
I WAS MISLEAD WITH THE COVER OF THE DVD. AS COMPARED TO THE CONJURING---THIS ONE IS AN AVERAGE HORROR MOVIE WORTH WATCHING ONCE & THROWING IN DUSTBIN.

RAVI CHATURVEDI FROM NEW DELHI INDIA
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2014 12:57 PM BST

Grave Encounters 2 [DVD]
Grave Encounters 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sean Rogerson
Offered by videosanddvds
Price: 2.69

5.0 out of 5 stars A SUPERLATIVE HORROR MOVIE AT PAR WITH--THE CONJURING, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Grave Encounters 2 [DVD] (DVD)
A VERY NICE HORROR MOVIE WHICH I ENJOYED TILL THE END.
FOR WATCHING A HORROR MOVIE OF TOP QUALITY--ESENTIALS ARE--
(1) TIMING SHOULD BE---11 P.M. TO 12.30--MIDNIGHT
(2) YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING ALONE
CREATE THIS ATMOSPHERE & WATCH GRAVE ENCOUNTERS I & 2. YOU WILL REALLY ENJOY.
WATCH ALSO---THE CONJURING--ONE OF THE VERY BEST HORROR MOVIE I HAD EVER SEEN.
IAM GRATEFUL TO AMAZON PEOPLE FOR DELIVERING THIS DVD IN INDIA WITH IN SEVEN DAYS.PLEASE KEEP IT UP

RAVI CHATURVEDI FRO NEW DELHI--INDIA

Death Train [1996] [DVD]
Death Train [1996] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Pierce Brosnan
Offered by TwoRedSevens
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB MOVIE ON LINES OF ATOMIC TRAIN, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Death Train [1996] [DVD] (DVD)
Death Train is a very good movie.I think this is the first of the series penned down by the great Alistar Macclean.Iam a great fan of Alister Macclean.I I had collected most his movies.
This movie is excellent with good story and acting.The following movies on similar lines I had already seen--(1) Atomic Train & (2) Unstoppable.
It is a must see movie.I really enjoyed it inspite of seing two mentioned movies on similar plot.
Iam happy that Amazon U.K. is helping me seeing my favourite rare movies which are not available in India.

The Triangle : Complete TV Series [DVD]
The Triangle : Complete TV Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eric Stoltz

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a Masterpiece, 20 Sep 2013
I had seen the Triangle series and with out any doubt I rate it as a masterpiece.The story is gripping & character acting is too good.The special effects are appealing .First I had seen movie--Bermuda Triangle followed by Triangle to maintain continuity.
Iam very much thankful to Amazon U.K and especially its dealer ZOVERSTOCKS for delivering the same with in a record time in New Delhi--INDIA.I had purchased this a used one.But the quality is superb and as good as new one.
Thanks for it.