Profile for James > Reviews

ICO Mousse Siphon for Hot and Cold Sauces, 500 ml
ICO Mousse Siphon for Hot and Cold Sauces, 500 ml
Offered by ICO trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for "making whipped cream", 14 Jan. 2014
Having lots of fun with this product even after a few months down the line of using it! Depending what chargers you buy for it I think affects the intensity ;)

Savic Runner Giant Toys, 32 cm
Savic Runner Giant Toys, 32 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Need a DIY halloween mask?, 14 Jan. 2014
This ball was perfect for making my own Deadmau5 mask... Wouldn't recommend it for a ferrett though like the image shows!

WHITE APPLE IPOD TOUCH 4 NINTENDO GAMEBOY STYLE 4TH GEN 4G HARD CASE SKIN COVER From Gadget Zoo
Offered by Gadget Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Still going strong!, 14 Jan. 2014
I bought this product a while ago now and it's still on my iPod which I've had for ~3 years now. Love the retro gameboy style and it even had some people asking where I got my gameboy when they could only see the case!

Look just like it is in the image.

Tefal Acti-Fry AL800240 Low Fat Electric Fryer, 1 kg Capacity, Black
Tefal Acti-Fry AL800240 Low Fat Electric Fryer, 1 kg Capacity, Black
Offered by Capital Stores

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, not sure how much it'll be used, 14 Jan. 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my mum in 2012. It's a good chip cooker which makes delicious chips with little oil needed... But I don't feel like it's used very often.

The chips take quite a long time to cook which may put people off using it

Guitar Hero II: Software Only (Xbox 360)
Guitar Hero II: Software Only (Xbox 360)
Offered by Netro Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, 14 Jan. 2014
I bought this game for my PS2 back in 2007 and recently purchased it again for my Xbox 360 for a very reasonable price. It is in full-working order and I'm enjoying it all over again!

Monoprice Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter with Audio Support
Monoprice Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter with Audio Support

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 14 Jan. 2014
I have a 13" Macbook Pro. I plug this product into it, plug a HDMI cable into the other side of the adapter and it shows on the TV in full-working order. Excellent purchase for a cheap price (and saves buying one for £25 from the Apple shop!)

You can either have the HD TV as a mirror of the Macbook screen or you can have it as an additional one. You just have to play around with the settings on your Mac :)

Highly recommended

Intelex Cozy Plush Microwaveable Warmer - Puppy
Intelex Cozy Plush Microwaveable Warmer - Puppy
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I imagined!, 14 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my 12 month-old niece for Christmas and she absolutely loves it. I didn't expect it to smell like lavender which was a bonus and it's extremely plush / soft to the touch.

Great product!

Pokémon Silver
Pokémon Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars 13 years on and still epic, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Pokémon Silver (Video Game)
The game plays, it saves, it's fun. What more can you ask for?

5*. Get me a freakin' Sentret already.

Nintendo Black SP Console (GBA)
Nintendo Black SP Console (GBA)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great console and all listed conditions were correct, 23 July 2013
I ordered this product on a Friday and it arrived at my address the following Monday which I was very pleased with! The console condition was exactly how it was described and how I imagined it and when playing this with Pokémon the childhood memories came flooding back.

The only reason I am rating 4* and not 5* is because the item smelt of stale cigarette smoke which wasn't a massive issue, as I managed to clean it and remove the smell, but maybe I should have asked when contacting the seller.

Great product overall!

Notorious By Nature
Notorious By Nature

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth a buy for a true Hardcore fan, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Notorious By Nature (Audio CD)
I bought this back in April when it was released and still enjoying it today!

For someone who is more into melody or vocal driven hardcore tunes such as myself, you won't find a lot on here but that's only to be expected. Marc's style of Hardcore has always done it for me and the live mix CD is epic!