Profile for M. Simpson > Reviews

Content by M. Simpson

M. Simpson "Doris" (Aberdeenshire)

Page: 1 | 2
BullGuard Internet Security Latest Edition - 1 Year - 3 User Licence with 5GB of Online Storage (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars It is cheaper than Mcafee and Norton and just as good if not better, 4 April 2015
I have been a fan of Bullguard for a number of years now. It is cheaper than Mcafee and Norton and just as good if not better. I don't auto renew with them though as it is always more expensive. I always buy off Amazon as it is cheaper. but definitely recommend it as a really good security measure for your computer.

E540 'GIANT' Puppy/Rabbit/Guinnea Pig Run + Roof 7ft x 3ft 8inch
E540 'GIANT' Puppy/Rabbit/Guinnea Pig Run + Roof 7ft x 3ft 8inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbit run, 7 July 2014
Lovely and big for my son's rabbit to play in. Took a minute to work out how to set it up. A wee bit flimsier than I thought but sturdy enough for the purpose. Plenty of wee doors to open and put in food, check on rabbit etc. All in all very happy with purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Plackers, 6 May 2013
These are the best plackers you can get, just a shame you can no longer buy them in the UK. I used to buy them from my local ASDA but just like everything else you like, they stop getting them in. Typical! But these are really good value for money as there are 90 in the bag. Worth buying.

The Greatest Hits
The Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past!!, 6 May 2013
This review is from: The Greatest Hits (MP3 Download)
I just love this and forgot how really good Boney M were. In fact their music never dates and some of it was ahead of its time and still fits in yet. Gives you that feel-good factor. Excellent!

Polti Vaporetto Evolution Steam Cleaner
Polti Vaporetto Evolution Steam Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cleaner, 5 April 2013
I have this steam cleaner which I bought elsewhere as Amazon did not sell this one at the time. It is fantastic!! I love it for cleaning and disinfecting my bathroom and kitchen. I know things are really clean after using this! And it really cleans my laminate flooring well too. It does leave it a wee bit damp for a couple of mins, but no heavy dirty buckets of water to lug around doing floors, and you could eat your dinner off it! It will not remove years of baked on grease, but does tackle recent dirt from ovens fairly well with the wee hard round brush. And I love doing my windows now, so quick, easy and streak free. Just spray window with steam and wipe dry with a microfibre cloth (or use window attachment).Crystal clear! I think my windows are cleaner than with chemical window cleaners which leave a residue. Does outsides too which saves me paying a window cleaner. Clean and disinfect fridges, worktops, tables etc, the list goes on and on, and so quickly too. I would not be without this now. Fantastic product and very well made too. (oh and very addictive too, you will look for things to clean!)

The Best of The Proclaimers
The Best of The Proclaimers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 4 Mar. 2013
I love the Proclaimers!! From the quirky Oh Jean, to the soulfull Sunshine on Leith. What more is there to say? Brilliant album. Quick delivery too, thanks amazon.

NRS Elephant Feet, 9cm (3.5") Height - Set of 4
NRS Elephant Feet, 9cm (3.5") Height - Set of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Bed raisers, 4 Mar. 2013
I bought these to raise my bed so I get more stuff underneath it! Works a treat, very sturdy too. Who cares what they look like! They are actually not that bad, just wide at the bottom. Would recommend.

Bullguard Internet Security V13 Retail Boxed - 3 PCs
Bullguard Internet Security V13 Retail Boxed - 3 PCs
Offered by Aqua Reefer

5.0 out of 5 stars antivirus, 4 Mar. 2013
I got Bullguard free with my new laptop and it was really great. I used to swear by McAfee but I really think this beats it, it really is far better. When it came to renewal, Bullguard direct wanted £37 after 25% discount!! I saved £20 by getting it on Amazon and it protects 3 computers too. Bargain!! So don't renew directly get it on Amazon. Very quick delivery too even with super saver delivery. Well done amazon!

FASHION PLAZA White Gold Hollow Heart Ring R333-7
FASHION PLAZA White Gold Hollow Heart Ring R333-7
Offered by Fashion PLAZA

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls ring., 13 Feb. 2013
Wow, very impressed with this white gold ring. Superb quality at an unbelievable price. Can't beleive it was so cheap, but very pretty.

Mens Tungsten Carbide 8mm Laser Etched Celtic Design Wedding Engagement Band Ring Size Z+2 -Comes In A Luxury Gift Box - Available In Most Sizes....
Offered by BestToHave

5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic ring, 13 Feb. 2013
Bought this for my partners Christmas as a commitment ring. Very impressed with quality and style of ring. Would definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2