Profile for Abby Hansen > Reviews

Content by Abby Hansen

Abby Hansen

Lonely Angel (Deluxe Edition)
Lonely Angel (Deluxe Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Subarashii Arubamu!, 27 May 2015
I love this album and I am glad I was able to buy it; on Amazon UK, finally, after listening to Thelma's songs on the radio for weeks. The songs are a nice mix of r'n'b and hip hop, as well as a beautiful ballad: "Take It Slow".

My favourite has to be "Turn Your Light On" which has a nice Caribbean sound, to me, and I have enjoyed dancing along to it (many times). "Happy" is a really feel good song and it definitely makes me happy hearing it. Another song that stands out is "Girls". The beat is very catchy and the song is also fun. I really like Thelma's rapping on "Tokeyo"; she's feisty and has attitude.

(When my family/friends warm up and exercise, we play this album as it has the variety of beats and tempo to be both slow paced and energetic).

I would recommend this album; すばらしいだよ~!

Viva Labs Premium Non-GMO Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids and Rose Hips, 1000mg, 250 Veg Caps

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitamin C Boost, 21 Oct. 2014
I purchased this Vitamin C supplement to help boost my somewhat 'sluggish' immune system. I seem to frequently get colds and ill so I had previously tried including more Vitamin C into my diet however I found that this did not help much. After some research, I learnt that due to soil nutrient depletion caused by over farming, we do not get sufficient vitamins in our diets alone. There also people like myself who have compromised immune systems due to ill health and so supplementation is the best way to get more essential vitamins. I have felt very good since I started taking these capsules. I was suffering from a cold when I started and it cleared soon after. This product, unlike other supplements, does not contain unnecessary bulkers and fillers; only simple ingredients, such as bioflavinoids, to help the immune system. The container has cotton wool above the capsules which was nice to see. My order was delivered promptly and I am pleased with the level of service I received. I have had no adverse reactions since taking this supplement. I take one a day with a meal and I feel well. I would recommend this product.

Premium Quality Colloidal Silver  Amber 80% Dropper 50ml
Premium Quality Colloidal Silver Amber 80% Dropper 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars True Colloidal Silver, Truly Remarkable, 14 Aug. 2014
I bought this colloidal silver to help me overcome the flu. Within a couple of days I felt much improved. I have read about the many health benefits of true colloidal silver (which is not the same as the other 'colloidal' silver products this company and others sell which is actually ionic silver - colloids are particles suspended in a liquid, this company distinguishes their colloidal silver from their ionic silver by labelling this "Amber 80%" which refers to the colour of colloidal silver and the amount of nanoparticles) and I decided to try a bottle. I also read about recommended doses for taking this when one is ill and I followed the guidelines of 3/4 tablespoons a day which I believe helped me to recover sooner.

I was impressed with the fast results. My chest infection was cleared. The product has only a slight metallic taste. Due to my higher dose, I was sure to drink at least a litre of water each day. I also waited an hour before drinking tea or eating in order to help the silver get to work in my body. I also read that it is best to avoid using silver, in particular, as well as other metal spoons to take the colloidal silver. I used a plastic spoon and other times I simply used the full dropper to put it straight in my mouth (aiming for under the tongue). I have since ordered two more bottles so I can continue my doseage for a week and then lower it.

Colloidal silver has numerous other uses including being used as a disinfectant and water purifier. I think it is useful to have in your home (do not refrigerate even after opening) and it has a long shelf life; after it has been opened it is still good for about 9-11 months depending on the manufacturers. I contacted the owner of Optimised Energetics before purchasing and he was honest and helpful. He sent me a copy of their assay test showing the size of their colloidal silver particles. I received this product the next day after ordering with Amazon Prime.

I recommend this colloidal silver, it truly works.

Higher Living Organic Ginger Kick 15 Teabags (Pack of 6, Total 90 Teabags)
Higher Living Organic Ginger Kick 15 Teabags (Pack of 6, Total 90 Teabags)
Offered by Superfood Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy Higher Living With This Tea, 8 Aug. 2014
I love Higher Living tea. The Ginger Kick does indeed have a 'kick' to it (when the teabag is left in the mug). The strong aroma and taste is powerful. I drink this tea with honey and lemon when I feel a cold or sore throat coming on and it works wonders. I received this package with Amazon Prime's next day delivery and the smell was so strong before I opened the white storage box the teabags were in that I knew instantly it was ginger. This tea is the real deal and I highly recommend it (as I sit writing this review and drinking my Higher Living Organic Ginger Kick tea). Thank you Amazon and thank you Higher Living!

Gach Sgeul / Every Story
Gach Sgeul / Every Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Gach Sgeul Should Be Heard, 2 Mar. 2014
Julie Fowlis' fourth studio album is surely her best yet. Gach Sgeul is a beautiful mixture of love songs and lullabies, fast and slow, tales of old and new, all of which are sung in Julie's native tongue. Danns' A Luideagan Odhar, Smeorach Chlann Domhnaill, Cadal Ciarach Mo Luran, Ribinnean Riomhach and Siud Thu 'Ille Ruiadh Ghallain are the best examples of this lovely musical tapestry. There is music to suit all moods on this album. Julie once again proves that music speaks to the heart.

Hug air a' Bhonaid Mhoir
Hug air a' Bhonaid Mhoir

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Gàidhlig Song, 18 Jan. 2014
Julie Fowlis has a beautiful voice and a true talent. Hug air a' Bhonaid Mhoir is but one example of that. The tune is very catchy and will make you want to hear it again and again, whilst dancing along. The song is fairly fast paced and the music has a nice rhythm. Julie's commitment to sing in her native tongue is very touching. Scottish Gaelic, Gàidhlig, is both enchanting and mesmerising due to Julie's lovely voice. This traditional song is a great introduction to Scottish folk music by a very talented singer and musician.