Profile for Mrs. S. East > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. East

Mrs. S. East "East Family" (Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Price: 2.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing but sad!!, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Mockingbird (Kindle Edition)
This book was so good, I could hardly put it down! When reading I was put into the shoes of the main character and I really felt for all the characters. I would definitely recommend this book, but make sure you have tissues nearby!

The Silver Siren (The Iron Butterfly Book 3)
The Silver Siren (The Iron Butterfly Book 3)
Price: 2.33

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 9 Jun 2014
I really enjoyed this series and when I finished the second book I couldn't wait for the third one and hoped it would be just as good as the others. I was not disappointed!! I would recommend this series to anyone who likes fantasy novels and good books.

The Crimson Field [DVD]
The Crimson Field [DVD]
Dvd ~ Oona Chaplin
Offered by gameshop_fuerth
Price: 22.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 19 May 2014
This review is from: The Crimson Field [DVD] (DVD)
I watched this and thought it was amazing. It made me laugh and cry, which is what a good show should do! I was so disappointed when it ended as I wanted it to carry on!

Everwild (The Healer Series Book 1)
Everwild (The Healer Series Book 1)
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 April 2014
It was a very easy read, something you could read in a day. There were spelling mistakes through out the book that ruined it a bit! However I think I might read the next book to see where the author tacks the story!

Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 20 Mar 2014
This book is so good!! I read it within a couple of days and could hardly put it down. The second book is equally enjoyable and I am looking forward to reading the last one. It is a must read!!!

The Calling (Darkness Rising Book 2)
The Calling (Darkness Rising Book 2)
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!, 8 Feb 2014
I've read other books by this author so I thought I would try this series, it's amazing!!!! Can't wait to read the next book.

Grunwerg Butter Knife
Grunwerg Butter Knife
Offered by Bin Babe
Price: 1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 23 Sep 2013
To go with a new small butter dish, I wanted to have a designated knife, this is great, it arrived on time and was well packaged.

Kilner 2.35 Litre Cookie Biscuit and Dry Goods Jar with Seal Stopper Lid
Kilner 2.35 Litre Cookie Biscuit and Dry Goods Jar with Seal Stopper Lid
Offered by Bargain Warehouse
Price: 8.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good item, 23 Sep 2013
I needed to have a spaghetti pot, I wanted something plain and functional. This items is great, it arrived on time and was very very well packaged! It looks good in the kitchen and does the job!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2013 9:16 AM GMT

Maxwell Williams White Butter Holder Individual
Maxwell Williams White Butter Holder Individual
Offered by Home & Kitchen Warehouse
Price: 6.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job!, 23 Sep 2013
I wanted to have a small butter dish as not many people in the house like butter and I was fed up with people microwaving butter and leaving it around! This is perfect, it holds a small amount and the pot itself is very cute. Everyone is happy with it and the butter eater is very pleased to have nice soft butter. Because its a small portion the butter does need to be filled up but at least its always clean and fresh!

Solo (Solo Series)
Solo (Solo Series)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars S.East, 21 April 2013
This book was amazing,i could hardly put it down!! I can not to wait to read the second book 'Duo'.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6