Profile for Jancy > Reviews

Content by Jancy

Jancy (Croydon, Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
W.O.M.A.N. : A New Definition
W.O.M.A.N. : A New Definition

5.0 out of 5 stars And people classed me,as strange??, 29 Jun 2014
I am a real woman!!! True to myself and this book only confirms this! For years both my friends and family said I was weird and glad I stood my grounds and even walked away from many friendships. Thank you Gina for a book all women and men should read.

Shedding the Layers: How Ayahuasca Saved More Than My Skin
Shedding the Layers: How Ayahuasca Saved More Than My Skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Give mother earth a chance, 18 April 2014
When all else fails we then turn to traditional and natural healing. This book is proof that our current medical field has failed and apart from offering short term relief its become a profit organisation and thus will never be for the good of mankind! Only through 'truth and love' can we be saved!

Shaman, Healer, Sage
Shaman, Healer, Sage

5.0 out of 5 stars Great teacher, 17 April 2014
Opened my heart, my mind, my spirit into a world I would have never known. Thank you for this wonderful book.

250ml Organic Olive Extra Virgin Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Carrier Oil
250ml Organic Olive Extra Virgin Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Carrier Oil
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 17 April 2014
Arrived on time and stored in the correct bottle, as olive oil does need a darker bottle, until the ones in the supermarkets. Thank you.

Womens UK 12-14 Fever Halloween Skeleton Bones Tube Fancy Dress Costume Medium
Womens UK 12-14 Fever Halloween Skeleton Bones Tube Fancy Dress Costume Medium
Offered by Accessory-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 17 April 2014
Bought this for my friend and she look wonderful in it. Can see her wearing it this year again, as its a good fit.

Medicine for the Earth: How to Transform Personal and Environmental Toxins
Medicine for the Earth: How to Transform Personal and Environmental Toxins

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 17 April 2014
Hardly use my GP now. I am grateful for the energy/force that directed me to this book. All homes should have this book on their shelf.

Wholeport Flying Girl Candle Mold Silicone Soap Mold Candle Mould DIY Candle Making Mold
Offered by YW mold

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely - would love a bigger Mold, if possible., 17 April 2014
If you ever made a bigger one, I will buy more. It makes a really nice candle, but if its twice the size, I have lots of friends who would purchase them.

Deep Truth: Igniting the Memory of Our Origin, History, Destiny and Fate
Deep Truth: Igniting the Memory of Our Origin, History, Destiny and Fate
by Gregg Braden

5.0 out of 5 stars Very deep, 17 April 2014
Brings one back home. Gregg Braden speaks deeply again. Wonderful book, wish I could pass a book on to all my loved ones.

The Crash of 2016: The Plot to Destroy America--and What We Can Do to Stop It
The Crash of 2016: The Plot to Destroy America--and What We Can Do to Stop It

5.0 out of 5 stars This time we warned!!, 17 April 2014
Can actually see it coming, but its never too late to make changes, if only the Controllers could open their hearts and their tight fists

The Biology of Belief: Unleasing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles

5.0 out of 5 stars Make love not war, 14 Jan 2014
Will humans live like bonobos? Not with a violence-driven ethic but an ethic that can be described as "make love, not war."
Bruce Lipton has given humanity a book that can change our behaviour for us to live in communities as one in a living manner. Will be reading this book again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3