Profile for Brian Pert > Reviews

IT La Guardia 66cm Hard Shell Expandable Spinner Suitcase
IT La Guardia 66cm Hard Shell Expandable Spinner Suitcase
Offered by Karabars UK

5.0 out of 5 stars IT La Guardia Hard Shell Spinner Suitcase, 4 Nov 2014
Good looking, very sturdy and a great price. Have been looking for a new suitcase to replace my old, heavy suitcases. This is just the job and brings my luggage up to date. 4 wheels and two grab handles add to the options for travelling. Saw it initially at a store in Bruges. Liked it and wanted it, but their price was a touch over the top. Amazon came up trumps again...very pleased with my purchase.

Ping Collection 2013 Men's Dalton II Golf Socks - Black/Black/Black
Ping Collection 2013 Men's Dalton II Golf Socks - Black/Black/Black
Offered by GolfOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Golf socks, 27 May 2014
Very good product at a good price with prompt delivery. They do what is is meant to do...warm and comfortable fit.

Marinepool CHILDS 100n Buoyancy Lifejacket - 10 -20 kg's weight - max chest 65 cm's
Offered by Marine Warehouse Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Child's buoyancy jacket by Marinepool, 27 May 2014
Great purchase.
Prompt delivery and a very good price. Bought for my grandchildren (5-8 years old) and used every time they use the dinghy on the pond. Overnight I am the best Grandpa in the world!!

Smiffy'S Lion Costume With Hood Child (Small)
Smiffy'S Lion Costume With Hood Child (Small)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smiffy's Lion Costume, 26 Dec 2013
Bought for my grandson who is just over 2. I ordered the smallest size knowing it would be longish on him for a while but didn't expect it to last until he was around 7 or 8. however, he loves it...so who cares!!

Am-Tech 3lb Hoe Head
Am-Tech 3lb Hoe Head

5.0 out of 5 stars Am Tech Hoe Head, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Am-Tech 3lb Hoe Head (DIY & Tools)
Exactly what I wanted to edge my clay pond, then I found numerous uses for it in the garden and paddocks. Very pleased. good price and delivery.

Am-Tech Hoe Handle
Am-Tech Hoe Handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Am Tech Hoe Handle, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Am-Tech Hoe Handle (DIY & Tools)
Good price, prompt delivery and exactly what I wanted to go with the 3lb hoe head I bought at the same time.

Greenhill Deluxe Umbrella Holder
Greenhill Deluxe Umbrella Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Greenhill Umbrella Holder, 26 Dec 2013
Good price and prompt delivery. Easy to fit and works well. A good buy. Didn't think I needed one until I bought it, now very glad I did.

Lorus RG269BX9 Childrens Pink Time Teacher Watch
Lorus RG269BX9 Childrens Pink Time Teacher Watch
Offered by WatchMad

5.0 out of 5 stars lorus children's pink time teacher watch, 26 Dec 2013
bought for my grandaugther aged 4 to help with learning to tell the time. she loves it and well motivated to improve her time telling ability. price was good and delivery very prompt.

Kids' Puzzle Book, Grades 1 - 5: Volume 22 (Brighter Child: Kid's Puzzle Books)
Kids' Puzzle Book, Grades 1 - 5: Volume 22 (Brighter Child: Kid's Puzzle Books)
by Vincent Douglas

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids puzzle book Grades 1-5 Brighter Child, 7 Sep 2013
Bought this puzzle book for my 5 and 7 year old grandchildren. They loved it, and revisit it when they return to my home. There are various types of puzzles and areas which challenge and stretch their minds and imagination. Hours of fun and purposeful learning.
The price was good, and delivery was very prompt. Delighted with this purchase

Second Chance TaylorMade 100 Premium Lake Golf Balls Grade A
Second Chance TaylorMade 100 Premium Lake Golf Balls Grade A

5.0 out of 5 stars Second Chance Taylormade Golf Balls, 7 Sep 2013
Really delighted with the quality and price of these Taylormade balls. Well packaged and regular updates in relation to their arrival were appreciated. There was one range ball included and a small number that were only good enough for my practice bag, but 90% were very good, and I have no hesitation in using them during competitions and general play. Make no mistake, these balls are terrific and well worth buying at this price. I have recommended them to my golfing partners. I will definitely buy them again.

Page: 1 | 2