Profile for Mr. G. Pugh > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. Pugh

Mr. G. Pugh "Bargaingaz" (Cheshire, UK)

Canon DCC-1200 Soft Case for IXUS 130, Digital IXUS 120 IS, IXUS 100 IS & IXUS 220
Offered by A to Z
Price: 8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good for the Job, 8 Jan 2012
I brought this case a few days ago, I think it looks nice on first inspection, But real use isn't great, Like other people have found the magnetic button is fiddly to shut and I found the fit on my HS220 ok, butttt Its a pain in the ar*e when the case is attached to your belt as when you need it, its to much of a pain to get a grip of it with it being a cosy fit and it being horizontal , it can slip out of your hand on the floor and damage your camera or u accidently press the power button and the lens tries to come out in your case and buggers the camera up.

Overall I wouldn't recommend this case for belt use

I have gone back to my DCC-60 Canon case the case is a little bit bigger for the camera but it fits well and is 100% better at getting the camera out

Dreams 'n' Drapes Java Chocolate Eyelet Lined Curtain 66x54
Dreams 'n' Drapes Java Chocolate Eyelet Lined Curtain 66x54
Price: 34.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pair of Curtains, 10 Feb 2011
Just got them delivered and put them up within 5 mins , they look good for the price , no complaints from me

BaByliss for Men 7890U i-stubble Trimmer
BaByliss for Men 7890U i-stubble Trimmer
Price: 40.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Stubble shaver love the result but nose area can be a hassle, 9 Jan 2011
The BaByliss 7890U i-stubble Trimmer Is a great shaver,I went for a 1mm shave and the result was great , took a little longer than normal but i'm getting used to it.

So the only reason it didn't get a 5*'s was because around the nose and side burn area can be a pain getting it right , but most shavers have this problem and the plug that comes with it is 2 pin not 3

Targus TCG200 CityGear Messenger Laptop Bag / Case fits 17.3 inch Laptops XL, Black / Grey
Offered by Office Nerd
Price: 28.71

5.0 out of 5 stars This Bag is the business, 23 April 2010
Looks Cool, easy to carry, fits my 15.4 inch laptop perfect, great storage, stop reading and get buying

Gigaset C475 IP DECT Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black
Gigaset C475 IP DECT Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars The Siemens C475 ip phone is a Great Buy, 23 April 2010
This is an excellent phone just took 15 minutes from taking out of the box to fully setting it up on my voip line, Gound Clear Sound, I'm a really picky person but so far i love it and the reciever can stay down stairs with the modem and the base and phone can be in my office Great :-)

Dragons' Den: Success, From Pitch to Profit
Dragons' Den: Success, From Pitch to Profit
by Duncan Bannatyne

5.0 out of 5 stars 80 /100, 3 April 2010
Good read if your a den fan , but proper serious business books u'll learn more

GetNet GN-621U Wireless 802.11n USB Adapter
GetNet GN-621U Wireless 802.11n USB Adapter
Offered by MONDO HI-TECH SRL
Price: 18.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for windows 7, 3 April 2010
This is a great little device it came with a disk but with windows 7 i didn't need it just plugged in the dongle and it worked instantly

A4 Rotary Paper Trimmer
A4 Rotary Paper Trimmer
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 10 Jun 2009
I have just recieved this Trimmer this morning

It's excellent, If your like me and it takes you a while to choose the right product, then trust me this is a good buy and thats coming from me who's really fussy
Cuts and feels Great