Profile for gwendol > Reviews

Content by gwendol

gwendol

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Creative World of Crafts Polyanna Pickerings British Wildlife Papercrafting DVD ROM, Multi-Color
Price: 15.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful wildlife images, 28 Jan 2014
This is a must for anyone who loves to use wildlife images in papercrafting. Polyanna Pickering is a very talented artist and this is a great selection of her work. The variety of potential projects is also useful. Excellent price.

SHL BRAND ISOPROPANOL IPA Isopropyl Alcohol 99.9% Pure (1 Litre) 1000 ml
SHL BRAND ISOPROPANOL IPA Isopropyl Alcohol 99.9% Pure (1 Litre) 1000 ml
Offered by Shiny Hardware Limited
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 28 Jan 2014
I do a lot of papercrafting and this a indispensible. I use it most for cleaning the surface of my desk and for removing any glue residue on mirri card. it is the only product that does this successfully for me.

Spellbinders Die Labels Twenty Six
Spellbinders Die Labels Twenty Six
Price: 15.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Spellbinders usual quality, 28 Jan 2014
These are a very useful, stylish, collection of dies and very good value. They are a good addition to my growing range.

2 X BLACK BREAKFAST BAR STOOLS FAUX LEATHER BARSTOOLS KITCHEN STOOL NEW CHAIRS
2 X BLACK BREAKFAST BAR STOOLS FAUX LEATHER BARSTOOLS KITCHEN STOOL NEW CHAIRS
Offered by Hayton Imports
Price: 55.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylishm comfortable, chairs, 28 Jan 2014
These chairs are just what we wanted. They are stylish,very comfortable, good quality and sit close in to the breakfact bar. the service was excellent.

4 x A4 Magnetic Sheets 0.5mm Thick Perfect for Spellbinder Dies
4 x A4 Magnetic Sheets 0.5mm Thick Perfect for Spellbinder Dies
Offered by Jackdaw Express Limited
Price: 4.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful magnetic sheets, 11 Sep 2013
These sheets do what they say they do. They are a good weight and can therefore take the heavier dies on the market. Good value.

Fiskars Personal Paper Trimmer Blades Straight Cutting & Scoring
Fiskars Personal Paper Trimmer Blades Straight Cutting & Scoring
Price: 4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiskars craft essential, 11 Sep 2013
This a craft basic which is essential if you want to use your Fiskars personal paper trimmer! I do feel they are a bit expensive but what can you do? The fact that this has two types of blade - one for cutting and the other for scoring - very helpful. I certainly buy the cutting blade only pack more often. I was very happy with the speed of service, so will use the seller again.

4 x A4 Flexible Magnetic Sheets 1 Sided 0.75mm Thick - Perfect for Spellbinder Dies
Offered by Jackdaw Express Limited
Price: 7.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful magnetic sheets, 25 July 2013
These sheets are very good. I have only one down comment to make - the dies do occasionally come off. I suspect it is simply the large size and having a few dies of different sizes/shapes on the one sheet. Will be happy to buy again.

3-Year Kindle Paperwhite [Previous Generation] Protection Plan with Accident & Theft Cover by SquareTrade, UK customers only
Offered by Squaretrade Limited
Price: 32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Protection Plan, 26 Jun 2013
I have to say that I don't usually take out this kind of insurance. However, my first kindle died a death having been dropped from a considerable height onto a wooden floor and I was so pleased that I had insured it, also with this company. My claim was dealt with quickly and with no difficulty. Can definitely recommend this product and company.

Golden
Golden
Price: 8.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Album, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Golden (Audio CD)
I have enjoyed this album, although I wasn't that keen the first time I listened to it. Taste in music is a very individual thing, of course, but this has grown on me the more I listen to it.

The New Inductive Study Bible
The New Inductive Study Bible
by Precept Ministries International
Price: 25.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Excfellent Study Bible, 26 Jun 2013
The bible has been produced for those who want to study in depth and to a tried and tested format. I would strongly recommend it to the person, new to the Christian faith or who simply want to know more and develop their faith.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4