Profile for JGS > Reviews

Content by JGS

JGS "A Ballet Addict" (York, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
LEC U50052W Free Standing Table Top Freezer in White 'A+' rating
LEC U50052W Free Standing Table Top Freezer in White 'A+' rating
Offered by Appliance MegaStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase I recommend for whoever needs additional freezing space ..., 3 Nov. 2014
Gorgeous little freezer and sooooo quiet! I can't beleive how much I could fit into it. I bought one for my friend too and she is over the moon with it! Great purchase I recommend for whoever needs additional freezing space like me or live in a small accomodation

Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill
Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill

5.0 out of 5 stars robust and well designed and I love it! I adore it, 3 Nov. 2014
Well, I read all the reviews and am surprised about the negative ones. This machine is well built, robust and well designed and I love it! I adore it! It has all the functions anyone can wish for at such a competitive price. I am only 5ft2 weighing 57 kgs and do not run, just power walk and it's brilliant! I must confess I had a bit of an issue with the belt slipping on day 1. I fiddled with the screws according to the poor instructions and failed miserably until I looked at the relevant answers to the questions on the reviews and sorted the problem easily. No problem since! If you experience this problem, adjust the screws with the Alan key as per the instructions BUT make sure the treadmill is fully in position, the secure bolt is tight AND adjust the belt while it's running (on minimum) until it runs in the centre. I have used it every day for nearly 3 weeks and had no problem. Good luck and enjoy this lovely treadmill as much as I do :-)

Chatsworth 150g Lawn Seed Grass Seed
Chatsworth 150g Lawn Seed Grass Seed
Offered by TOP BARGAINS DAILY

5.0 out of 5 stars Chatsworth Lawn Seeds, 6 May 2014
Good value for money. I needed to do some patching up on my lawn and didn't do it properly by following the instructions. Also, the weather was fairly cold.so it took longer to grow initially but once the weather warmed up a few days later, it shot up thick and fast! Very pleased with the outcome.

Gbos - Nokia Lumia 520 Black Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Mini Touch Stylus Pen Black
Offered by SAMXOOMZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Flip Case Cover, 9 Nov. 2013
It's a great, smart quality cover that will last years!
I love the mini stylus too that fits in the earphones socket so you don't lose it. However, remember to remove it before you answer a call or make a call as it cuts out the sound!
The screen protector is the best I have seen! Easy to fit and if fitted properly, you can't see it!
I strongly recommend this great little pakage at a very good price.

HP Pavilion G7-2278SA Laptop (Intel Core i5-3210M 2.5GHz Processor, 6GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB SATA 5400RPM HDD, Intel HD Graphics 4000, DVD-RAM, Integrated Webcam, Windows 8)
Offered by IHI

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Laptop, 4 Sept. 2013
I love it! It's smart and its performance is superb. The picture and sound quality is brilliant. Shame it didn't come with Microsoft Office installed, only a free trial for one month. Still not sure about Windows 8 though. It has great functions but it takes some getting used to it. No doubt I'll get there once I study the tutorial in depth. Oherwise, great laptop!

William Armes Wrought Iron Effect, 75 x 45 cm
William Armes Wrought Iron Effect, 75 x 45 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrought Iron Effect Rubber Mat, 4 Sept. 2013
I bought one for my front door and it looked so good, I decided to buy another for my patio. If you have lovely Indian stone like me, or any other lovely paving, these mats don't hide it, creating a lovely effect. They are also made of high quality rubber and are heavy so they won't end up at the bottom of the garden with strong winds or gales. I love them!

Set of 4 x 12" Easy Fill Hanging Baskets
Set of 4 x 12" Easy Fill Hanging Baskets
Offered by YouGarden

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Fill Hanging Baskets, 4 Sept. 2013
I am delighted with these hanging baskets. They make the planting so easy without damaging the plants and as the flowers grow, the display is fantastic! Highly recommended!

The ORB Factory Sticky Mosaics Dinosaurs
The ORB Factory Sticky Mosaics Dinosaurs
Offered by Fast japan eu

5.0 out of 5 stars Orb Factory sticky mosaics, 17 April 2013
I bought the dinosaurs and dragons for my grandson's 7th birthday and he loved them! It taught him patience he never had. They are now on display on his bedroom walls and look great!

Childrens Parachute Men ~ Ideal Party Bag Fillers (single)
Childrens Parachute Men ~ Ideal Party Bag Fillers (single)
Offered by Price Dropped UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Parachute men, 17 April 2013
A total waste of money! They didn't work and the strings kept getting tangled up. I wouldn't recommend this item

Bath Beans Fairy Folk
Bath Beans Fairy Folk
Offered by farawaymagic

4.0 out of 5 stars Bath Beans, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Bath Beans Fairy Folk (Toy)
My grandchildren liked them and are still enjoying them in the bath which is the most important thing. A bit pricey for what they are though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4