Profile for Peter, Telford > Reviews

Peter, Telford

AGFA PHOTO 82 mm DIGITAL MULTI COATED ULTRAVIOLET [UV] PROTECTOR
AGFA PHOTO 82 mm DIGITAL MULTI COATED ULTRAVIOLET [UV] PROTECTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Quick delivery, 16 Jun 2013
I neede a filter and this one seemed reasonably priced. It has lived up to expectations and I am well pleased with it. It arrived very quickly. I would recommend it to antbody

My Basque Cuisine: A Love Affair with Spanish Cooking
My Basque Cuisine: A Love Affair with Spanish Cooking
by Ash Mair

5.0 out of 5 stars My Basque Cuisine, 15 Feb 2013
If you are interested in Spanish cuisine, then this book is for you! Some very interesting variations on traditional recipes plus some new and exciting ones.

Pedro Almodovar Collection - Volver, All About My Mother, Bad Education, Talk To Her [DVD]
Dvd ~ Penélope Cruz

5.0 out of 5 stars Pedro Almodovar Collection, 15 Feb 2013
. All I expected from it. Brilliant films with Volver my favourite! Sub titles may put off some people but still well worth it.

Pro Pacem / For Peace - Hesperion XXI / Jordi Savall
Pro Pacem / For Peace - Hesperion XXI / Jordi Savall

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro Pacem / For Peace, 15 Feb 2013
The music is captivating and the book most thought-provoking! Glad I bought it and very good value for money. Dont know how they do it for the money.

Palestrina Volume 2 (The Sixteen/ Harry Christophers) (Coro: COR16105)
Palestrina Volume 2 (The Sixteen/ Harry Christophers) (Coro: COR16105)

5.0 out of 5 stars Palestrina Vol 2 The Sixteen, 1 Nov 2012
The cd delivered a first-class performance, which is what you would expect from The Sixteen. The recording was crisp and clear. Overall, a thoroughly enjoyable experience. I`m glad I bought it.

Butterflies of Europe: A Photographic Guide
Butterflies of Europe: A Photographic Guide
by Hannu Aarnio

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful fiejd guide, 20 Oct 2011
I wanted a guide that was not too complicated or assumed some prior knowledge of the subject. it fulfils both these requirements and more. Great photographs of open and closed wings as well as easy-to-use guide to distribution info. Fits well into pocket for field use. A good buy for beginners and easier to use than the Collins Guide. A good buy. Would recommend it unreservedly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2012 10:44 PM GMT

Advanced Bird ID Guide
Advanced Bird ID Guide
by Nils van Duivendijk

4.0 out of 5 stars Advanced Bird Guide, 1 April 2011
This review is from: Advanced Bird ID Guide (Paperback)
Packed with very detailed information and a very useful adjunct to the Collins Guide. Probably too detailed for the less experienced birder. Print rather small but necessarily so I guess because of the comprehensive detail.