Profile for A. Enica > Reviews

Lamaze Play & Grow Patty the Panda
Offered by BabyToys4you
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Feb 2010
This is one of my baby's favourite toys along with the Vtech bumble bee. A must buy!

Taggies Toss The Taggie First Touch Black & White Ball
Taggies Toss The Taggie First Touch Black & White Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Jan 2010
I bought this for my baby boy before he was born just because I thought it looked fun and be a toy that daddy would love to play with too. It has proven a success with my baby who is now 3 months old. Very soft, washable, baby can hold the ball already by grabbing its taggies...a bit pricey but I think we will get lots of use out of it.

The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round (Classic Books with Holes)
The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round (Classic Books with Holes)
by Annie Kubler
Edition: Board book
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for reading to a baby!, 27 Jan 2010
I have been singing and reading this to my 4 month old baby boy and he loves it. He likes this one more than the Old Macdonald...I don't know whether is the actual book or the song that he loves but the combination surely keeps him entertained.

Nuk First Choice Bottle with size 1 silicone Teat 300ml
Nuk First Choice Bottle with size 1 silicone Teat 300ml
Offered by shopkiya
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bottle if you also breastfeed!, 21 Jan 2010
What a relief!! this is the only bottle my son would take after breastfeeding him. I started breastfeeding and giving him expressed in Tommee Tippee at the beginning so that he gets used to both breast and bottle. One day around 6 weeks he decided he didn't like the bottle anymore and would only feed from breast. He obviously realised the difference and how much easier is to feed from breast. Now we are at 16 weeks and after several other brands, I bought the NUK bottle, which is also recommended by German midwives if you are breastfeeding, and my son instantly loved it. I guess is the silicone material which makes it much softer than other choices out there and the shape of it. The hole for 0 to 6 months is pretty big and I do not understand how you would have a problem with the milk flow unless the baby is newborn and doesn't yet know how to suckle well or there is a problem with that actual teat. My baby is quite a greedy one and this seems to provide him with enough flow and does not get frustrated.

Manhattan Toy Winkel Colour Burst Teethers
Manhattan Toy Winkel Colour Burst Teethers
Offered by We Love That Shop
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Jan 2010
This is a brilliant toy, very good for teething, bright attractive colours, soft texture, baby loves it. One of the best first baby toys.

Pabobo Barbapapa Base Light Pink
Pabobo Barbapapa Base Light Pink
Offered by Greenweez UK
Price: 27.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 13 Jan 2010
This review is from: Pabobo Barbapapa Base Light Pink
This a very cute light, nice design, easy to hold (stays cool). Provides the right amount of light during the night. My 10 week old baby loves to stare at it, perhaps not such a good thing in the middle of the night though.

Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator
Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd
Price: 7.14

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 8 Jan 2010
I bought this product based on the reviews here. After using it I have to diagree with the positive reviews. I found this product fiddly and inefficient; also hard to clean. I ended up buying Dr Bee instead which is more expensive but worth every penny.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 Jan 2010
Very good product. Use it after bath as it sucks up more efficiently in seconds. Worth the money.

VTech Baby Roly Poly Penguin
VTech Baby Roly Poly Penguin
Offered by gosling toys
Price: 12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that great, 8 Jan 2010
This is not too great, we have the Vtech bee which is a lot more fun and has many more options (counts to 4, talks about shapes and colours, it has lullabies, more songs etc. The only good thing is probably the face of the penguin which is quite cute. Otherwise the toy is quite heavy and I don't think is very suitable from 3 months as advertised.

Play and Learn Musical Bee
Play and Learn Musical Bee

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing fun for your baby!, 8 Jan 2010
This review is from: Play and Learn Musical Bee (Toy)
This was a birth gift for my baby. It has been the most successful toy with my baby. The bee has a really nice smiley face and baby smiles at it back. The music is cute. It is educational as in it counts up to 4 when you press its limbs. The bee also starts singing on its own if the baby is crying. It has crinkly wings and also an option for night lullabies. We also have the Vtech penguin which is not so much fun as the bee. This was the only toy which was entertaining my baby at 6 weeks. Buy it, it's fun!!