Profile for Ann Errington > Reviews

Ann Errington

Weight Watchers Points Calculator & Tracker
Weight Watchers Points Calculator & Tracker

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend this., 26 July 2014
Brilliant, does exactly what it says. Works out the ppts from the nutritional values you enter. Would definitely recommend it. Thanks.

Robbie
Robbie

5.0 out of 5 stars Robbie, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Robbie (Kindle Edition)
Not yet finished this read but I am finding it very interesting finding out about Robbie's early existence and journey.

Amazon Kindle Fire HD Standing Origami Case (3rd Generation - 2013 release), Royal

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Jan. 2014
Only ordered this Saturday and it arrived Monday! what service! It is perfect for my Kindle Fire HD. I bought a case from a phone/tablet case shop for £20 and it was rubbish! BUT this is brilliant.

Free Movies Now Pro
Free Movies Now Pro

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating stuff, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Free Movies Now Pro (App)
Absolutely amazing to see these old films of yesteryear. Being in my 60's it's brought back amazing memories of my childhood.

Pedag Viva Leather Insole/Footbed Shoes Boots
Pedag Viva Leather Insole/Footbed Shoes Boots
Offered by Rift Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Viva leather insole, 22 Mar. 2013
I had a metatarsal problem and suffered terribly but these have helped 100% and I can walk without the terrible burning sensation in my left foot. I can strongly recommend these inserts. Use both even if you are only affected in one foot. I now have 3 pairs, one for every day shoes, one for trainers and one for boots abd walking boots to save swapping over all the time! Theyare worth every penny, I used to be close to tears even just walking around the supermarket! - just get one pair to start with. I am size 6 - 7 and the first pair I had were a '40' the 2nd two pairs are '41' and for my trainers just had to trim a little to have a good fit.