Profile for Mummy of two girls > Reviews

Content by Mummy of two girls

Mummy of two girls

Fisher Price Little People Disney Princess Palace
Fisher Price Little People Disney Princess Palace

4.0 out of 5 stars little peoples princess palace = one very happy little girl :), 25 Mar 2013
I give this product four stars as it came on my daughters birthday rather than before which was the second to last day it was due to be delivered. This made me worry a little but i took my daughter to the door to receive her birthday parcel from the postman. I advice anyone ordering this for a birthday well in advance if they they wish for it to arrive well in time as delivery was a little slow. However, she is more than happy with it and hasn't stopped playing with it all day long. Its a cute little castle and we are definitely going to buy some additional princesses to go with it. Any princess fanatic will be in ore of this toy and i recommend it to anyone! Well made and the songs and sayings are just adorable...Thankyou! My little girl has had a wonderful 3rd birthday and im so glad it came just in the nick of time!

Olly Murs Official Calendar 2013
Olly Murs Official Calendar 2013
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for any Olly fan!, 20 Mar 2013
Bought this for my Olly mad sister for Christmas. What you see is what you get..a different Olly for every month of the year and was very very pleased (as always) when it arrived when expected and just in time for Christmas :) my sister was very happy.. If you haven't already then buy one! don't miss out :)

Obaby Apollo Twin Pushchair with 2 Footmuffs (Sport Red)
Obaby Apollo Twin Pushchair with 2 Footmuffs (Sport Red)

4.0 out of 5 stars I call it the sports car of double buggies :), 20 Mar 2013
I purchased my obaby Apollo twin a year ago when my youngest was 4 months and my eldest was 18 months. It is very easy to manoeuvre and great handle height if your not too tall. I found it a little tricky to fold down to start with but soon got the hang of it. Same with the recline it was a little stiff but I that was because it was new. It's now eased up. It's still going strong and both my girls still go in it together from time to time with no problems :) cosy toes are great quality and easy to put in and take out again. Definitely recommended :)

TeckNet New Apple iPhone 5/5G Silicone Case With Screen Protectors For New Apple iPhone 5 Generation Blue
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my other half, 20 Mar 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend when he got his I phone and when I came across this I was a little unsure on what the quality would be like due to the price. Pleasantly surprised when it arrived as it was in great condition and fitted easily onto the phone. Protecting it front and back. The colour was a slightly darker blue than displayed. Not had a problem with it and its doing its job nicely. Worth the money:)

iPhone 5 Purple 3D Rain Drops Design Hybrid Hard Case Cover + Free Screen Protector - Part Of Fab Mobile Phone Accessories Range
Offered by Ramos HuakangBuy

4.0 out of 5 stars New to I phone 5, 20 Mar 2013
I purchased this case a few weeks back and have been using ever since. Well made and easily fitted onto the I phone. Wanted something a bit different to the usual typical pink and when I came across this not only did it catch my eye because its different but the price was great too! I was pleased because they are usually much more to buy in the shops so I didn't mind paying an extra couple of pound for delivery, which was also fast and affective :) only con to this item was that the screen protectors didn't last very long and had quite a few air bubbles on them. Overall, great buy!

Trade Mark Collections Disney Princess Heart of a Backpack with Front Pocket
Trade Mark Collections Disney Princess Heart of a Backpack with Front Pocket
Offered by scificollectorshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy! :), 20 Mar 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Received this cute rucksack today. Very happy indeed. Great quality and vibrant colours, I'm always apprehensive of buying online as you're never 100% sure if what to expect but I was rather pleased! My little girl (who is 3 on Monday) will get this for her birthday and I'm sure she is going to love it! She starts nursery in a few months and I can't wait for her to start using it. It's the perfect size. Once again, Thanks to Amazon for an excellent buy and fast delivery :) (please tell your delivery guy not to try and post parcels through the letter box, the only con to my purchase..I opened the door just in time)