Profile for Mr. Ja Ojo > Reviews

Sonic Bomb SBB500SS Loud Plus Vibrating Alarm Clock - Black- UK Version
Sonic Bomb SBB500SS Loud Plus Vibrating Alarm Clock - Black- UK Version
Price: 29.68

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable junk, 14 Nov 2011
This is the second time I have bought this now. First time it just stopped working in my second week.
Now the same THING!! Really annoyed that I have wasted money on this twice and I bought from 2 different sources. Fragile piece of kit, trust me
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2014 12:03 PM GMT

Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man
by Steve Harvey
Price: 7.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Guidelines for your worth, 27 July 2011
I must admit that initially I was reluctant to take advice from another guy, being a male myelf. However, if this was something that my girlfriend was going to take seriously I wanted insight on the content myself (to be honest I just wanted to have counter-arguements). I can honestly recommend this book to my younger sister and female cousins who are too desperate and in trying to get the right man. This book will help women to understand just how simple men are and set some standards if they haven't got none. I don't really want to spoil the book for you but definitely worth the read. If your a female, it could be the best investment you make and will avoid you making the same mistake as millions of women out their.

Most times, your mum can't even give you this advice.

Trump - Art of the Deal
Trump - Art of the Deal
by Donald J. Trump

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what you would probably expect, 14 Oct 2009
If your looking for a book to give you advice this is not it! This book follows Donald Trumps usual style. He is very successful and he shows you some of the great investments that he has made.
He doesn't allow you into his mind much or his thought process.