Profile for lboogie > Reviews

Lonsdale Crop Top Ladies Fluo Pink/Vibrant Blue 34D
Lonsdale Crop Top Ladies Fluo Pink/Vibrant Blue 34D
Offered by Sports Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, pretty, 19 Sep 2012
This review is from: Lonsdale Crop Top Ladies (Apparel)
Lets be honest, this offers zero functionality as a bra besides an additional layer of clothing. I believe they market as a top or as a bra. I bought it as a bra as I like to be more covered up at the gym so I wouldn't wear it only as a crop top. I guess it was more of an impulse buy cause the colors were just too pretty :D.

Now if you put a real bra underneath then wear this over it, you are in business.But since i wear it as a bra and it offers little support (I'm a 34D), I wear it strictly for when I am weight training as attempting to do any kind of jumping in this is a recipe for disaster.

I got it in a fluorescent pink and let me tell you, its absolutely gorgeous to look at. Pity I don't just wear this alone with no other top cause it is just about the prettiest thing I have ever seen. Trust me on this one.

So I give it 5 stars if you want a cheap, very pretty bra/top to knock around in. I cant complain much cause the price was excellent and you did at least get what you paid for :) OK, with the hot color... maybe a little more than what you paid for :D

Actually come to think of it, it fits exactly like my Champion sports bra which I always thought was a waste in the support department besides all the fancy marketing. Wish I had found this sooner and saved myself the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fit, 19 Sep 2012
It was reasonably priced and had a very nice fit. But I hated the shelf bra because it only came half way down my boobs and didn't sit under. When I tried to adjust it, it just looked weird. And I always buy this size in gym shirt but this one didn't quite fit right with the shelf bra. So I just cut out the bra and voila, problem solved. Outside of that, I like the grey color I bought it in and its a nice soft shirt that fits well - minus the bra.

So overall I am happy with it, no other complaints. Oh and its stretchy, slim fit so it follows your body's shape. I hate looking baggy or too tight. This is just a perfect comfortable fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size for gym, 19 Sep 2012
When I was looking for a gym bag this popped out to me because the color was absolutely gorgeous and well the price was excellent. I wanted a cute bag too but i really didn't want to go all out and spend too much money. This one really was exactly what I was looking for.

I took a chance with it because I couldn't find any dimensions anywhere on the product specifications. I didn't want a bag that was big, just neat enough to carry my gym shoes, clothes and a towel. Sure enough this bag was an excellent buy. It basically looks like a small cute version of a travel bag. But emphasis on small and cute :) . It can hold exactly what i told you. Definitely not a big bulky bag in the least. Did I say i love the color? Mine was in the light purple. I am very pleased with my purchase and for the price.

Rocket Dog Women's Lookout Black Open Toe 7 UK
Rocket Dog Women's Lookout Black Open Toe 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish, 19 Sep 2012
Was very pleased by these shoes. They weren't too high but still give good height.And they were extremely comfortable. Something you can easily wear out to an event where you have to stand mostly. Yet they are still very stylish and sexy.

Most people that saw me in them gave me compliments. And as I said before they are extremely comfortable. So I smiled to myself cause how many times we have been out in hot looking shoes and they are killing your feet. I don't think beauty should always have to be a high price :)

Oh and lastly they run true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 19 Sep 2012
Fit well, stylish and comfortable. Its not tight so it doesn't hold on to your waist. So if you have a bit of a tummy it will cover it up nicely. And unlike most other gym shirts, its a bit different so you get to look stylish effortlessly without looking like you are trying too hard or like attention.

Its also stretchy so it fits will. But the stretchy band at the bottom of the shirt is really what adds the nice flare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and fits nicely, 17 Dec 2011
Can't get any prettier in pink! This is such a nice looking shirt and its stretchy so it fits well without being overly tight on you. I like longer length t-shirts for the gym and I found this lenght to be pretty adequate, sits just on the top of the hips for me. And I'm not too big a fan of logos right across the front of my clothing, but this one in real life isnt too bad, actually looks pretty cool. And yes the dry-fit did work nicely and the pricing for the shirt was great. You definately get more than what you pay for and you get to look cute all at the same time :)

Nike Women's Pro Ultimate Tight Short Sleeve Crew - Black, Size 8
Nike Women's Pro Ultimate Tight Short Sleeve Crew - Black, Size 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Super stylish and sexy, 17 Dec 2011
After I bought this i was a little skeptical becuase I was nervous about the sizing as I thought I got it too small and it would be too tight and ride up and be chafing. I am 5' 7 and can wear anywhere between a 10 and an 8 and I got it in an 8. But I was soooooo pleasantly surprised. THis shirt has alot of stretch but is a very very fitted shirt (fitted me like a glove) making it ultra sexy yet still easy to get on and off. As for the comfort and breathability, it was phenomenal. WHen i finished my workout, there was not an inch of sweat to be seen and the shirt as fitted as it was, was soo comfortable I honestly forgot I had it on, no chafing or anything. And all the design features under the arms, the back and the front of the shirt make it look very stylish. So for me, this shirt hit the target on every point. Sexy, comfy, dry-fit, stylish, stretchy, excellent quality, doesnt ride up and looks amizing in real life. Easily the coolest looking and fitting gym shirt I have bought to date. Amazing. Thanks Nike! Once again you have impressed me.

Nike Lady Dri-Fit Filament Capri Running Tights - 10
Nike Lady Dri-Fit Filament Capri Running Tights - 10
Offered by For Runners By Runners

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pair of Running Tights, 17 Dec 2011
These tights were perfect!!!! fit was fine, hold was fine, stretch was fine, waist height was fine, basically it was exactly what I needed in a running tights. I would definately be buying Nike tights again!

Nike Lady Sphere Short Sleeve T-Shirt - Small
Nike Lady Sphere Short Sleeve T-Shirt - Small

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish and comfortable, 11 Dec 2011
I love the shape of the shirt and its comfortable and very stylish. At first the collar looked a bit too neat to get over my head but then i realized the shirt has a very easy stretch in it so it slid over easily. But overall I am very very happy with this shirt. You wont be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty decent running leggings, 6 Dec 2011
I love them. They fit fine, they dont run down and the bottoms are nice and secure around the calf. I guess my only problem is the back doesnt seem to have as high a waist as the front. Not a major issue but maybe its my shape or how I put them on. But all in all, I'd say its a good pair of leggings. Cant complain much about the product.