Profile for Unworried ipod Owner > Reviews

Content by Unworried ipod...

Unworried ipod Owner (Sussex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ga Gadgets BLACK Portable Metal (with metal blade) USB Retro Desk Fan for PC , Laptop ,Ultrabook, Chromebook, Apple Macbook , iMac
Offered by Techccessorize UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 20 April 2015
Makes a nice little breeze if you're 2 to 3 feet away. I'll be glad of it this Summer. Seems well built and has a handy on/off switch on the back. Perfect.

IdealVape Genuine Innokin iClear 30B BDC Bottom Dual Coil Clearomizer Tank (Rotatable Drip Tip)
Offered by Vapour Room

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended. I bought an aspire et-s with bvc which ..., 1 Dec. 2014
I've had 2 of these and the big problem is that the threading is extremely tight. To fill the tank I need to use a mole wrench and a marigold glove! I just can't unscrew it with my fingers and I'm 6'2 and 19 stone, not a weakling. This is not a tank that is practical to refill out in the field unless you carry a set of tools around with you. Vapour production is on the low side of average. Not recommended. Don't waste your money, get an Aspire bvc tank, they're the best.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2015 12:27 AM GMT

LG Magic Remote
LG Magic Remote
Offered by My-Solution

5.0 out of 5 stars This AND a dongle came included in the box with ..., 6 Nov. 2014
This review is from: LG Magic Remote (Accessory)
This AND a dongle came included in the box with my 585 TV from PC World. The price was £349 all in. Well chuffed.

ASUS 90YV0560-U0NA00 - 4GB RADEON R9 290 GDDR5
ASUS 90YV0560-U0NA00 - 4GB RADEON R9 290 GDDR5

3.0 out of 5 stars It's pretty difficult to earn money at the moment but I've ..., 3 Nov. 2014
I must admit was a little upset after buying this and then finding it esewhere for £329. And I thought the delivery cost of £2.99 was outrageous. Still, I soon warmed to this sexy little graphics card, heartened by the thought of the day l I can afford a pc to plug it into.
I have sold all my organs and am now a disembodied brain floating in a tank. It's pretty difficult to earn money at the moment but I've been through far worse than this and am confident I'll find a way.
By my calculations I should get my pc around the time Modern Warfare 29 comes out. By then I'm sure there will be a direct brain-computer interface. Bring on the singularity.

Designer Habitat Compact Portable Single Hot Plate Table Top Hob in White 1500W
Designer Habitat Compact Portable Single Hot Plate Table Top Hob in White 1500W

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit pants really. Not fit for purpose, 6 April 2014
The best I can get out of it is a gentle simmer. It just has no oomph. It keeps clicking off then clicking on for five seconds then off again. Meanwhile my sausage casserole languishes in half-cooked limbo.
For twelve quid I could have eaten out tonight instead of sitting staring at this pants device. I want my food cooked, not tickled. Cannot recommend unless you like watching paint dry.
Probably a thermostat issue but the device dorsn't do the job. Not worth returning so thanks a lot Andrew James.

Cambridge Audio MINX GO Bluetooth Active
Cambridge Audio MINX GO Bluetooth Active

5.0 out of 5 stars I had no idea bluetooth audio could be this good., 12 Mar. 2014
The sound is frankly stunning.
It pairs with my Nexus 5 in about a second.
It's surprisingly powerful, with a top volume that can be heard down the street. But it's most at home at mid volume when the bass resonator at the back isn't straining against its moorings. Even on low bass EQ settings there's plenty of bass for my ears. Not thumpy, boomy or flappy but very well integrated into the overall sound, giving it depth and listenability.
The sound is warm, detailed and just very nice to listen to. When connected via bluetooth it sounds, to my ears, the same as when connected via the headphone jack.
I highly recommend it. For (well under if you shop around) £100 it's probably the best bang for your buck. Not that shooting rabbits is really relevant here but it's a fantastic speaker. I love it.

GMYLE(TM) Black Matte Anti-Slip Wireless Charging Pad Mat Qi-enabled Standard Charger with 1000mA output & Micro USB Port (UK Plug) for Nokia Lumia 920/925/928/1020, LG Google Nexus 4/5/7 FHD 2013, Samsung Galaxy S4, iPhone 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Works., 5 Mar. 2014
I like the idea of the flat slab wireless chargers as your phone isn't likely to slip off them as it might from hockey puck- or orb-style ones. The phone seems safe and isn't going anywhere unless you accidentally yank the charger's own USB cable. I placed my Nexus 5 on it in its case, there's a beep, a little connection sound from the phone and it started charging. The only beep is when you put the phone on the charger, otherwise it is silent. A couple of gentle lights in the charger won't bother you at night, thy're not bright at all and the phone covers them anyway. Seems quick enough and it charges the phone with a thickish leather case on. I like it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit Star N9599, 24 Feb. 2014
Arrived promptly, good quality material but the Star N9599/N9599T has curved edges to the screen and the protector does not adhere at these edges. It should have been cut smaller for a decent fit. Therefore can't recommend it for this particular phone.

STAR N9599 - 5.7 Inch HD (1280*720 pixels) huge Screen Tablet Phone Android 4.2 MTK6589 Quad Core 1.2GHz with hand-write stylus (Grey, White)

3.0 out of 5 stars Phonezilla ... but mine had build quality issues, 18 Feb. 2014
Antutu benchmark 17300. Big phone, obviously. The screen is much better than the Star S7189 which I owned previously. The resolution is higher, you can't see individual pixels or aliasing and it has very good viewing angles on all axes. I think it's an IPS screen but don't quote me on that. . Mine says 'N9599T' inside the battery compartment but the N9599T listed on Amazon has 32 GB internal memory and a 1.5 GHz processor whereas the one I received has exactly the advertised specs. For a moment I thought I'd got lucky. I suppose they had some N9599T bodies (or labels) they needed to use up and stuck the internals into those. If you put in a 32GB micro SD card then you have basically the same phone as the N9599T. It's a fantastic phone, 320 ppi pixel density which is respectable, it's fast and stable, the camera is not bad but not a world-beater. The stylus is pretty pointless as it's an imitation of the Samsung one without the electronics, but it's a note 3 clone so they threw it in to maintain the resemblance. Fingers are fine for this screen which is big, bright, high-res and gorgeous. Very pleased with this purchase. It took 3 weeks from China which was well within the delivery estimate. Packaging excellent, a nice box containing a flip case, charger, UK adaptor, 2 x 3800 mAh batteries, USB cable, earphones. Recommended if you want a good fast android phone with a humungous screen for games and movies. Chuffed to bits with it.

***UPDATE***
After a week the screen started randomly going blank. Seller suggested a factory reset which I did but problem persisted. It wasn't the proximity sensor doing it. Sometimes if I flexed the phone the screen would come back. Looks like a hardware fault. Seller was helpful but I have returned it for a refund as I don't want to be dealing with build quality issues in a phone. Maybe I got a dud, who knows. I hope it doesn't happen to anybody else. I've now bought a Nexus 5 from Carphone Warehouse for £240 in the hope of getting something more solid.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2014 3:52 PM GMT

Japanese Waterstone 6000 Grit
Japanese Waterstone 6000 Grit
Offered by The Executive Shaving Company

4.0 out of 5 stars 84 quid?!, 10 Feb. 2014
This is a good waterstone and I got the same one, same brand, at my local hardware store for £28.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3