Profile for Ecohognomy > Reviews

Apple Leather Smart Cover for iPad - Black
Apple Leather Smart Cover for iPad - Black
Offered by DotWell Electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars iPad Leather smart cover, 16 Oct. 2011
The black leather smart cover I bought for my iPad2 here at Amazon is of high quality. I've experienced that after some weeks usage the leather's now soft and good looking. I am happy to see that I am starting to adapt to the regular usage of the iPad.

The best with the smart cover is that it's covering most of the iPad making it both comfy to hold and use, but also it functions as a protective cover of the Apple product. I have never dropped my iPad, but if so were to happen, I don't doubt that the smart cover could save me several pounds of costs.

If I were to rate it I would say 4 out of 5 stars. The only negative thing is that it makes some spots of the screen dusty, but that's not the smart covers faults it is because the screen is not properly cleaned.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2011 10:41 AM GMT

Fundamentals of Corporate Finance
Fundamentals of Corporate Finance
by Richard A Brealey

4.0 out of 5 stars Fundamentals of Corporate Finance Review, 4 Mar. 2011
The textbook Fundamentals of Corporate Finance is a well written textbook for students or managers taking a finance course. With numerous examples and exercises the book gives the user a wide overview of finance. The book is easy to read because of the authors' informal style. I highly recommend this book.