Profile for Mazza > Reviews

Content by Mazza

Mazza

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Yazilind Jewelry Korean Style Queen of Nightclub Colorful Vogue Golden Alloy Bib Statement Necklace 19"

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab u Lou's, 3 Jun. 2014
I really wasn't expecting much but when it arrived and I tried it on it looks superb. Can't wait to wear it on my holidays. I've coated the chain with a layer of clear nail varnish just to stop it tarnishing and staining my neck. Highly recommend to everyone who wants a statement necklace, this is it, it goes with any colour dress. Looks amazing over my neon green dress.

Spot On High Heel Court / Buckle Strap Vamp (Black, Size 4 UK)
Spot On High Heel Court / Buckle Strap Vamp (Black, Size 4 UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shoe, 13 April 2014
A perfect shoe ideal for office our going out very very comfortable. I wear them all day to the office and never have achy feet. Highly recommended

Mens Shock Absorbing Running Trainers Size 8 UK
Mens Shock Absorbing Running Trainers Size 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 13 April 2014
Bought as a present for my son who does a lot of walking. He was delighted they were comfortable from the very first wear. Customer service excellent these are highly recommended.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Sassy, 13 April 2014
Beautiful sassy comfortable sandals these will be perfect for my holidays. Thinking of getting them in the other colors too. Excellent customer service. Very prompt and no issue when I had to change for a smaller size. I'm normally a 4.5 so ordered a 5. But they were a lot too big. The 4's are perfect.

NEW Collection NY London white Shamballa Crystal Beads ladies Men s Women Bracelet Dimante
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars What a find, 8 Feb. 2014
I bought this as a tree present for my sister at Xmas, our budget was set at the best you could find for upto £5. When she opened it she insisted that I had over spent as it was so lovely. I hadn't and I would recommend this bracelet, eye catching easy to wear and adds that finishing touch to an outfit

STUNNING DESIGN CLEAR DIAMANTE BRA STRAPS DIAMONTE - STUNNING BOUTIQUE WITH HIGH QUALITY AND SATISFIED CUSTOMERS

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 8 Feb. 2014
Half way through the first wear, one of the straps snapped and ended up on the floor, I was at a dinner dance over Xmas and I had to try and make a hurried alteration to what I was wearing. They are nice and blingy and I thought I had found exactly what I wanted! Alas no.

Tobar Plastic Potato Gun
Tobar Plastic Potato Gun

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Tobar Plastic Potato Gun (Toy)
Very poor product. Just didn't work at all as a stocking filler for my grandson he was dissapointed and it just ended up in the bin

Spot On Heeled Court / Zip Vamp (Black, Size 4 UK)
Spot On Heeled Court / Zip Vamp (Black, Size 4 UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what a find, 8 Feb. 2014
I have always been a size 4, but over the last few years have found that the sizing seems to have changed and I struggle to get shoes that fit, 4's have been too small and 5's just way to big and not many places do half sizes, so after reading several of the reviews on this shoe I ordered a 4. Wow they are perfect, so comfortable and I can't believe the price. I would highly recommend them as a work shoe or a going out shoe. A good comfortable and stylish shoe

One More Sleep
One More Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars A brand new Xmas song, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: One More Sleep (MP3 Download)
I loved this song from the first moment I heard it on the X factor, tI was about time we had a lovely catchy Xmas tune and I'm sure it will be played for many years to come.

Ladies Black Court Work Womens Secretary Mid Heel Ankle-Cuff Shoes
Ladies Black Court Work Womens Secretary Mid Heel Ankle-Cuff Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow a must have, 30 Oct. 2013
I was so delighted with these shoes and couldnt believe the price, such value for money, they are not too high, true to size and very very comfortable. the only downsize could be they are quite tight fitting around the ankle and could be a problem for someone with thicker ankles. Perfect for me though, can't wait to wear them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5