Profile for Fizzy Dizzy > Reviews

Content by Fizzy Dizzy

Fizzy Dizzy

Fast Exercise: The simple secret of high intensity training: get fitter, stronger and better toned in just a few minutes a day

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, and a great way to spend less ..., 19 Mar. 2015
An interesting read - not too bogged down by the science stuff, but just enough to make it interesting and to be able to understand how it works.
A good read, and a great way to spend less time exercising!

The pH Miracle: Balance Your Diet, Reclaim Your Health
The pH Miracle: Balance Your Diet, Reclaim Your Health

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting. It all makes sense!, 1 Feb. 2015
Interesting, but not sure I can do the whole diet whilst living a normal life! I think I would have to live somewhere in the middle of nowhere, grow my own stuff etc. However, the idea and how it works in the body was interesting and has made me think twice about what I choose to eat and drink.

iphone 4 4s 10 in 1 pack silicon silicone case skin sleeve cover purple baby blue deep blue orange white black yellow pink green pink (cases only)

4.0 out of 5 stars Served the purpose of keeping phone protected, 6 Sept. 2013
The cases are fine. Fit the phone well. Dissapointed that the pack didn't come in all the colours in the pic - we got all 10 cases, but only 3 colours.

London Map: Bus Map and Guide for Visitors
London Map: Bus Map and Guide for Visitors
by Bensons MapGuides
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful map., 6 Sept. 2013
I visit London regularly and find this map really useful. Main landmarks and places to go are all on there. This is my second, the first getting a bit battered.

Advanced Style
Advanced Style
by Ari Seth Cohen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book full of lovely ladies., 24 May 2013
This review is from: Advanced Style (Hardcover)
I was very interested to find out more about Advanced Style when I got wind of it. Am in my late forties - heading into my fifties, and already wondering how to tweak my look for my more senior years. The beige cardi/mac combo has been so done! I don't want to look mad, nor try to look young when I am a Grandma - I just want to look Good. I currently live in a provincial spa town, but think I might have to re-locate to New York so that I can push the style boundaries. The women in this book look great - some braver than others - but all so stylish.

Mens Striped Heat Holders - Ultimate Thermal Socks (1 Pair) (UK Shoe 6-11) (Blue)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy Toes, 23 Jan. 2013
I bought these for my husband and sons. They have been wearing them non stop in these arctic conditions. Wash well too - though I only wash on 30 to avoid shrinkage.

Mutton
Mutton
by India Knight

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny, 23 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Mutton (Hardcover)
I bought this as I am a forty-summat woman and when I heard about this book I knew it would be light reading, but entertaining! I enjoyed it, and have bought it for forty-something friends.

Times Su Doku Book 12 (Times Su Duko)
Times Su Doku Book 12 (Times Su Duko)
by The Times Mind Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband Happy, 23 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my husband for Xmas. He loves doing Su Doku, and particularly likes the Times book. This is about his fourth.

Eva Fraser's Face and Body Programme (Penguin health care & fitness)
Eva Fraser's Face and Body Programme (Penguin health care & fitness)
by Eva Fraser

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a big Eva fan., 23 Jan. 2013
I already have the Eva Fraser facial workout book. I have been doing the exercises now, regularly for two years and have noticed a big difference in my late 40's sagging face. Skin much tighter, eyes wider, less puffy, cheek bones more defined, lips plumper and skin more radiant than it has ever been - even in my 30's thanks to her tip about a dry face cloth and vaseline!. I have bought several copies for friends. I then bought the Face and Body Programme out of interest. The facial workout in this book is slightly different from the other, but still effective - it mirrors the video, and the exercises make a change from the ones I usually do. My friend has been doing the facial exercises from Face and Body and I have noticed a difference in her! We both will get round to doing the body exercises when the weather gets warmer (any excuse!)

Eva Fraser - Facial Fitness Made Easy [DVD + Book]
Eva Fraser - Facial Fitness Made Easy [DVD + Book]
Dvd ~ Eva Fraser

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy!, 12 Nov. 2012
I have came across Eva Fraser a couple of years ago when she was interviewed very badly and rudely by Eamon Holmes on This Morning. I bought the book, have been doing the exercises and am very pleased with the results. My friend has struggled to work from the book, so I bought her the DVD for her birthday! She is really pleased, and is now looking 15 years younger as promised!