Profile for CMM > Reviews

Swissvoice Epure Full Eco Cordless Single DECT Telephone - White
Swissvoice Epure Full Eco Cordless Single DECT Telephone - White
Offered by BSBargains

1.0 out of 5 stars Disaster, 2 Oct. 2012
I've had two of these phones sent to be by Amazon. The first didn't work, (not Amazons fault), the second sent out was problematic as well, and a nightmare to set up.

I was really excited about receiving this phone, but its been a massive hassle from start to finish, ending with me having to call the manufacturer in Germany for them to take me through setting up in a different way. They were extremely helpful and polite, however I didn't expect to have to go through this when I ordered the phone. At £60.00 for a handset, I would expect the equipment to be more straightforward.

I would class myself as pretty technical, but because the phone wouldn't set up following normal procedures, the staff at EPure had to take me through this very long winded process.

I'm not really very happy with the phone at all, but having to start all over again and re-order a new type of phone fills me with dread.

I love the styling of the EPure phone, it looks great, so I will sacrifice having a phone that half works for that reason.

I barely use the phone, so its ok, I use my mobile/cell phone instead, so if you want to use this phone as your main phone, I wouldn't recommend it. It doesn't do enough for the price tag they charge and the phone doesn't have an answering machine.

Sex God: Exploring the Endless Connections Between Sexuality and Spirituality
Sex God: Exploring the Endless Connections Between Sexuality and Spirituality
by Rob Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 9 Jun. 2009
Gosh this book really is increadible. Great for believers or non-believers. Simple, to the point, clear teaching. Probably the best book I have read on the subject. Highly, highly reccommended. Dont let the title put you off. this book is about God and relationship promarily and its great.

Belkin SLIM BACK PACK * JET/CABERNET
Belkin SLIM BACK PACK * JET/CABERNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 9 Jun. 2009
Great, great product. Good quality padding, plenty of space, smart - couldn't fault it!

Blue Like Jazz: Nonreligious Thoughts on Christian Spirituality
Blue Like Jazz: Nonreligious Thoughts on Christian Spirituality
by Donald Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Like Jazz review, 9 Jun. 2009
This book is amazing. I read the first few lines and it blew me away.
Highly reccommended - I couldn't put it down.
Easy to read, simple but to the point. One of the best books I have read to date.

Will the Real Me Please Stand Up: Living with Integrity in Our Walk with Christ (Hodder Christian Paperbacks)
by Stuart Lees

5.0 out of 5 stars Will the Real me Please stand up review, 9 Jun. 2009
Highly reccommended - really spoke deep into my heart. Title lets it down as it sounds like a kind of annoying self help book, but it is one of those life-changing books.
Brilliant and well worth the read.

The Shack
The Shack
by Wm Paul Young

5.0 out of 5 stars The Shack review, 9 Jun. 2009
This review is from: The Shack (Paperback)
This book totally blew me away and it helped me to understand how much God loves us and how He can transform our lives just through 'love'.