Profile for Jakesey > Reviews

MSF, by Acctim, Radio Controlled Men's Digital Quartz Strap Watch 60093
Offered by The Friendly Lifestyle Store
Price: 24.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple is Best, 6 April 2014
This watch is just perfect for the price. It is very well made, easy to read the time and even quite nice looking. I don't regret this purchase whatsover! A good buy definitely.

5 WAY INDIVIDUALLY SWITCHED ELECTRIC EXTENSION GANG LEAD 2 METER CABLE CE NEW
5 WAY INDIVIDUALLY SWITCHED ELECTRIC EXTENSION GANG LEAD 2 METER CABLE CE NEW
Offered by BargainShop_London
Price: 8.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 19 Mar 2014
This product is of good quality, solidly made, actually nice to look at, something that will last for a long time! Its definitely a very good buy, I recommend it to anyone.

Gay "Pride" Rainbow Wristband
Gay "Pride" Rainbow Wristband

5.0 out of 5 stars Proud, 16 Mar 2014
Its just what I wanted. I'm very happy with it and wear it with pride!! Its well made, and suitably colourful too, just my cup of tea.

Relax Into Easy World
Relax Into Easy World
Price: 27.33

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Relax Into Easy World (Audio CD)
This affirmation/meditation CD was just what I was looking for after many years of searching and purchasing CDs that in the end, didn't deliver for me. Julia's American accent is comforting and clear, I can't wait to listen to it every night before sleep. I personally prefer to now just listen to it rather that follow the breathing/stretching/relaxation exercises suggested. For me,there is nothing out there that can compare to this CD, nothing at all!!!

I am forever grateful to Julia for creating this CD, that's helping me turn my life around so easily. There is certainly NOTHING, whatsoever, that can be/feel as good as being in EASY WORLD. It is now a most treasured possession of mine, and I am thrilled for the opportunity to listen to this CD each day. Life is looking much rosier now for me than ever. I plan to become a permanent resident here in EASY WORLD. Buy it without hesitation, I know its quite pricey but its worth every penny you'll see!!!

Holistic Wellness with Tachyons: A Practical Guide to the Use of Tachyons
Holistic Wellness with Tachyons: A Practical Guide to the Use of Tachyons
by Martina Bochnik
Price: 13.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good introduction, 19 Jan 2014
I like this book, it explains Tachyon energy in a way that's easy to understand. I'm a firm believer in this particular 'brand' of tachyons, and I don't leave home without them. I always keep referring to this book, its that good! Looking forward to updates though. These particular Tachyons (Materia Incognita)are wonderful/miraculous healing tools that I so wish many more of us were aware of!!!

John Robbins

Shamanic Trance Drumming
Shamanic Trance Drumming

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brill, 20 Dec 2013
A pleasure to listen to and actually very mind stilling for me. I am a 'newbie' to Shamanic drumming CDs, but I do somehow KNOW authenticity when I hear/feel it!! Don't hesitate to try this amazing organic CD, and also his latest, Sacred Drumming in 2012, and you'll see exactly what I mean. Robert actually knows his stuff, he was so very helpful and patient with all my questions, a true trooper!

What more can I say than for you to try out these Sacred Shamanic Journeys, and see just what these special drumming sessions can do for you in your own (inner) personal, Spiritual and healing quest!! I feel so very lucky to have 'accidentaly' stumbled upon Shamanic journeys like these so early on.. You will NOT be disappointed!!!

What God Said
What God Said
by Neale Donald Walsch
Price: 12.08

5.0 out of 5 stars A-Mazing Work, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: What God Said (Paperback)
From the first page to the last, this 'slim' book gripped my attention as there was so much wise advice in there that needed to be soaked up by me. Neale has a way with words that at times borders on the miraculous, that's not exaggerating!! Please buy/borrow this book and see for yourself just why this series of books is so very popular; this book summarizes all his other works nicely and then adds some more new revelations never shared before. I LOVE IT!!!

Flower Therapy Oracle Cards
Flower Therapy Oracle Cards
by Robert Reeves
Edition: Cards
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnifique, 14 Nov 2013
This deck is The Best of all Doreen Virtue's many Oracle Card creations to date, and I have collected quite few of them! Doing a reading with this set can facilitate stunningly intuitive insights.. I also keep a selected card on display to bask in its healing vibrations no matter where I happen to be. You will not be disappointed with this well created oracle.

These gentle, wise floral Shamanic totems of Gaia/Mother Nature, and Doreen's 'Life Purpose' deck deliver for me, very good results. Its always 'how you approach' prepare, and attune yourself to each reading that can help ensure you get good results, something of real inner value in our quest for Truths! Do enjoy!!

Taking Time To Just Be (Wisdom)
Taking Time To Just Be (Wisdom)
by Various
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little Number, 20 Oct 2013
Really like this little hardcover book. One to dip into whenever things get hectic! Good therapy this series!

John R

Guided Meditations: Relaxing in Nature
Guided Meditations: Relaxing in Nature
Price: 16.88

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS, 13 July 2013
This CD has got to be THE best all round meditation/relaxation session I have EVER had the pleasure of listening to, and I have listened to a lot in my time. I came across it by pure luck, at that time it was only available as an mp3 product. I trusted my gut instinct about its unique quality, and bought it in CD version later. First I wrote to Clare asking, pleading for a CD version, and she gracefully responded and in a month she had produced it in that format. I listen to it most days, it has a haunting, soothing aura, and a quality of depth to it without getting 'religious' or overtly spiritual. Please do not hesitate in buying this if you enjoy the natural world, the healing balm of Mother Nature. I promise you, this one actually delivers, and then some...!! Its not too long or too short, (60 mins)just right in its playing time, and comes in three separate meditations, each one complete in itself, so no need to listen to all three in one go. Clare Walker's 'English Rose' accent is so clear, crisp, kind and loving; I actually feel held and safe whilst listening. I personally LOVE this CD, and so will you, just give it a try and see for yourself. God bless you, Ms Walker for creating such a TREASURE!! Long may you continue to create such superb quality guided meditations!!!

John Robbins