Profile for serena smart > Reviews

Wool Overs Women's Lambswool Italian Collar Cardigan Mid Grey Marl Large
Wool Overs Women's Lambswool Italian Collar Cardigan Mid Grey Marl Large
Offered by Wool Overs Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars grey marl cardigan, 20 Aug 2011
It does look good with jeans! Good size, colour is soft grey, (slightly deeper than picture),and it is very warm. Service was quick and good.

Koziol Babell Large Etagere, Solid White
Koziol Babell Large Etagere, Solid White

5.0 out of 5 stars makes a good display stand, 14 July 2011
I bought this for my shop to display my handmade brooches etc...now selling well from this stand. I'm sure cakes would look good too!

Double Size Goose Feather Mattress Topper
Double Size Goose Feather Mattress Topper
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars a pleased customer, 9 Jan 2011
As I live in the wilds of north west Scotland, I wanted a product that would make my bed a cosier place in the dead of winter. A duvet is essential, but I thought perhaps if I had something soft and warm underneath too, I would be even warmer. This product is perfect for doing just that. It is soft and warm, keeping one cosy but not as if in a sauna...overheating doesn't happen owing to the goose feathering. In fact, my bedtimes are now so snug that the minus temperatures are now far from my thoughts and my sleeping! I suspect that my dogs, two rather ancient Jacks, have cottoned onto how lovely life is in my bed as I keep finding them buried betwixt duvet and goose topper and their deafness seems somewhat worse when asked to leave this comfort. My pregnant daughter also benefitted from the softness and comfort of the topper at Christmas...and went home having had a week without aching hips.
This may seem like a luxury item, but a good sleep is not a luxury but more an essential to aid good living, so in my books this product is definitely an essential.
Is it time yet for bed?