Profile for Ms. Joanne Appleyard > Reviews

Content by Ms. Joanne App...

Ms. Joanne Appleyard "PoundofApples" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Wild & Wolf Retro 302 Desk Phone - Vintage Red
Wild & Wolf Retro 302 Desk Phone - Vintage Red
Offered by addedpeppa

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it..., 19 Feb. 2013
Love it, love it, LOVE IT. Honestly, you won't be disappointed. Great phone, super old fashioned ring. I flipping love it!!!

Frames by Post 18mm wide Rio Black Picture Photo Frame with White Mount 12"x10" Pic Size 10"x8"
Offered by Frames and Mirrors 4 U

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 21 July 2012
This is a great quality product for a good price. Very happy and would purchase again. The hanging clip on the back did fall off but the seller quickly sent another.

2pk Girls Wall Art Stickers with Hearts & Butterflies
2pk Girls Wall Art Stickers with Hearts & Butterflies

5.0 out of 5 stars A touch of girliness!, 21 July 2012
I brought these to brighten up my daughters bedroom and was really pleased with how easy they were to apply and how fab they look. Daughter loves them too.

Three Favourite Animal Stories : The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark; The Cat Who Wanted to go Home; The Hen Who Wouldn't Give Up
by Jill Tomlinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book, 21 July 2012
My daughter was being read one of the stories in class and wanted to read it for herself, it was a bonus to get three lovely stories in one for such a good price.

2015 LARGE SLIM SPIRAL FAMILY ORGANISER PLANNER CALENDAR 5 Columns Month To View
Offered by The Online Stores

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 21 July 2012
On the face of it this is not a bad product for the price but when I started writing my dates onto the various months the sheets started falling out as they were not properly attached to the wire fixing at the top. To be fair, the seller was helpful and refunded me in full but I would've prefered a usable product. Probably an isolated incident.

2 x BOMBO BLACK AND CHROME BREAKFAST BAR STOOLS
2 x BOMBO BLACK AND CHROME BREAKFAST BAR STOOLS
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars BOMBO BLACK AND CHROME BREAKFAST BAR STOOLS, 17 Aug. 2011
I love these stools! The delivery was very quick, assembly was easy and they are very comfy. My young daughters love them and feel safe because of the raised back support and I am happy because it is not so high that you can't push them under the breakfast bar!! A+

A Cake for Christmas: Pt. 1
A Cake for Christmas: Pt. 1
by Karen Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, so many ideas so few cakes to decorate!, 7 Jan. 2010
I'm new to sugarcraft and have been really taken by Karen Davies. This book did not disappoint and neither do the moulds which I brought seperately.

Lost and Found
Lost and Found
by Oliver Jeffers

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely , lovely book, 7 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Lost and Found (Paperback)
We brought this having seen the how taken my 4 year old was with the TV version on Nick Jr and we / she was not disappointed. Lost and Found is a delightful read with wonderful drawings. Highly recommended.

50 Easy Party Cakes
50 Easy Party Cakes
by Debbie Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a fab book..., 13 Nov. 2009
This review is from: 50 Easy Party Cakes (Paperback)
Now I have to pluck up the courage to use it! I am new to sugarcraft but have heard a lot about Debbie Brown. This is the first book of her's I have purchased and I'm looking forward to trying out her ideas - it certainly looks fab and very informative.

Charlie and Lola: I Absolutely Must Do Colouring-in Now
Charlie and Lola: I Absolutely Must Do Colouring-in Now
by Lauren Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colouring book - sure to be a hit!, 13 Nov. 2009
This is a stocking filler for my daughter so I don't have her opinion but it is very good quality and has some beautiful pictures to colour so I know she will love it.

Page: 1 | 2