Profile for Mrs. V. Moloney > Reviews

Content by Mrs. V. Moloney

Mrs. V. Moloney "Veronica Moloney" (Bromley, Kent. UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
How to Research Your German Ancestors
How to Research Your German Ancestors
by Peter Towey

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Research your German Ancestors, 20 Jan. 2014
I have had a long wait for this type of book as my Great grandfather was born in Germany but have been unable to go back far enough to find his birth at the beginning of the 19th century. I now know how to approach the subject. I would recommend this book as it does describe the different states etc. before unification. It is a good source for family history.

A Short History Of Nearly Everything
A Short History Of Nearly Everything
by Bill Bryson
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars A Short History of Nearly Everything audio book, 15 Jan. 2014
Excellent audio book just what my husband needed for his poor sight, he is enjoying it very much. Recorded clearly by the author Bill Bryson it is easy to follow.

Scrub Free Bathroom Cleaner Spray 946ml
Scrub Free Bathroom Cleaner Spray 946ml
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrub Free Bathroom Cleaner, 23 Oct. 2013
Yes I love this as I am a lazy cleaner. It does what it says on the label. Use it once a week and then a quick daily spray of the Clean Shower.

3M Anti-Tarnish Paper Silver Protector 2x7 Inch (25 Strips)
3M Anti-Tarnish Paper Silver Protector 2x7 Inch (25 Strips)
Offered by BeadaholiqueUK

4.0 out of 5 stars 3M Anti-Tarnish Paper, 23 Oct. 2013
I first used this several years ago but forgot to replace it. It was fairly effective in my cutlery drawer of very old silver ware that I seldom use.

Hob Heaven Scented Ceramic Hob Cleaner
Hob Heaven Scented Ceramic Hob Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Hob Heaven Scented Ceramic Hob Cleaner, 23 Oct. 2013
Exactly what the label says. Much easier and more effective than the older Hob scrub cream. I recommend this cleaner.

Clean Shower Daily Bathroom, Tile & Shower Cleaner Spray 946ml (Up To 4 Weeks)
Clean Shower Daily Bathroom, Tile & Shower Cleaner Spray 946ml (Up To 4 Weeks)
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Shower bathroom spray, 23 Oct. 2013
A thoroughly effective cleaner for those in a hurry or like me too lazy to scrub the shower each day. Excellent when followed up with the Daily Shower clean

Preserve Preserving Kilner Jar 500ml - Air Tight Storage
Preserve Preserving Kilner Jar 500ml - Air Tight Storage
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Preserving Kilner Jar, 23 Oct. 2013
I love using Kilner jars but needed the smaller size to fit my pressure cooker. I have used Kilner jars since my mother showed me how and when to use them for fresh fruit,chutney etc.; especially important for those with only small freezer capacity and you have an abundance of fruit as happened this year with the apples!

Philips SensoTouch RQ12/50 3D Ultra Track Replacement Shaving Head Unit
Philips SensoTouch RQ12/50 3D Ultra Track Replacement Shaving Head Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips replacement shaving head., 21 Oct. 2013
This is a perfect replacement head for my husband's Philips shaver. It continues to work extremely well after a few months use. The last one lasted 3-4 years.

StayPut Corner/Quadrant Shower Mat (Soft White; 23.5" x 23.5") - the softest, most luxurious non-slip mat you can buy
Offered by Mobility Choices

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay put corner mat for shower, 21 Oct. 2013
This product is perfect for our walk-in shower in addition to our long bath mat all areas are covered for my partially sighted and disabled husband.

Agralan Pheromone Codling Moth Trap Refill
Agralan Pheromone Codling Moth Trap Refill
Offered by Maunders

5.0 out of 5 stars Codling Moth Trap Refill, 24 July 2013
I used these refills last year with good but not total effect. There were far fewer damaged apples so i am very happy to use the system again this year. I was rather late in setting the trap because of the late Spring but I am still trapping a number of Codling Moths. I certainly recommend their use to other gardeners.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4