Profile for sophie > Reviews

Content by sophie

sophie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Plain Stretchy Viscose Lycra Leggings (S/M to fit UK 8-10, Black)
Plain Stretchy Viscose Lycra Leggings (S/M to fit UK 8-10, Black)
Offered by Admire Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 20 Nov 2014
They fit well but the material is very thin. Ideal for wearing under jeans or trousers in the winter as an extra layer. Probably more suitable for summer days.

JdY Women's Daze Crew Neck Long Sleeve Sweatshirt, Rio Red, Size 8 (Manufacturer Size:Small)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 20 Nov 2014
Ideal for casual wear. I've since ordered another one in white. The small size fitted me perfectly as I would normally opt for medium in tops but this ones not too baggy nor too tight. Great

Protest Clothing Women's Pony SST Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Blue (Blue Moon), Size 12 (Manufacturer Size:Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Nov 2014
A perfect fit (size 10) and great value.

O'Neill Lw Jenny Shortsleeves Printed Women's T-Shirt Blue Print Small
O'Neill Lw Jenny Shortsleeves Printed Women's T-Shirt Blue Print Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 10 Nov 2014
I bought a size small and fits and absolute dream. I'm now glad I didn't order a size medium (which I normally do in tops/t-shirts). Well worth its purchase price!

Silicone Party Bra, Nude, A Cup
Silicone Party Bra, Nude, A Cup
Offered by Undercover Glamour

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Nov 2014
These are great. I have a small bust and have purchased padded/gel bras, cleavage uplift bras plus 'chicken fillets' in the past.But honestly the silicone party bra gives the most natural look, feel and fit than anything else to enhance your bust. So pleased with my buy and highly recommended.

edc by Esprit Women's 094CC1B045 Leggings, Cobble Grey, Small
edc by Esprit Women's 094CC1B045 Leggings, Cobble Grey, Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Hoped for better quality, 5 Nov 2014
The leggings fit well on the waist but are quite tight in the leg, otherwise pleased with the quality and price. Worth buying.

JdY Women's Sunrise Banded Collar Long Sleeve Sweatshirt, Light Grey Melange UF, Size 10 (Manufacturer Size:Medium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Too long, 5 Nov 2014
I love its design and thought it ideal for casual wear. However, I felt the sweatshirt was far to long in length, otherwise I wouldn't have returned the top.

Womens Baggy Plain Batwing Top
Womens Baggy Plain Batwing Top
Offered by Craze clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, 5 Nov 2014
The top fits well (I ordered a size 12, which I normally take) and I was please with its size. However the material is quite thin, ideal for spring and cosy winter evenings indoors.

M&Co Ladies Frill Hem Embroidered Strappy Lightweight Summer Cami Vest Top White 10
Offered by M&Co.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Jun 2014
The first time I wore the top, I received so many complements plus the odd glances from males! Which was nice, as I don't often get these! So I'm now keeping it for special occasions, really happy with my purchase. Intend on buying one in blue/lilac.

Discoball® Shisha eGo CE4 Full 1100mah Kit Stop Smoking aid Electronic Cigarettes With ZIPPER Case Uk Seller Fast Shipping
Offered by Discoball

5.0 out of 5 stars Really effective, 11 Jun 2014
I have bought e-cigs before which look like a cigarette, however I didn't like the hard filter so I wanted to try the e-liquid ones and its great. Really pleased with the kit and the variety of e-liquid flavoured refills. A much cheaper option to regular cigarettes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4