Profile for Zofia > Reviews

Zofia

Reflektor
Reflektor

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this album!, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Reflektor (Audio CD)
I have always been a fan and I'm not disappointed by their latest album. I love the fact that Arcade Fire have a sound of their own and yet their songs don't all sound the same, as with some bands. This album is probably more accessible to the masses because it is more upbeat than their previous ones. It is both witty and thoughtful. Reflektor is such a good title track, I can't imagine anyone not enjoying it.

1St Birthday Boy Pennant Party Banner
1St Birthday Boy Pennant Party Banner
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 10 Nov. 2013
Good communication from the seller who sent it out promptly, ensuring it arrived in time for my twin boys' birthday. The banner went across the width of the room nicely and made a great feature over the mantel piece with their cards. The boys even seem to like looking at the silver shining too! Thank you.

The Bedtime Bear: A Pop-up Book for Bedtime
The Bedtime Bear: A Pop-up Book for Bedtime
by Ian Whybrow
Edition: Flexibound

3.0 out of 5 stars So so pop-up book, 7 Jun. 2013
The story doesn't really flow. It does encourage child interaction by being a pop-up book and ask the reader to search for different things which is quite good fun.

Babyway Cyane Highchair
Babyway Cyane Highchair

5.0 out of 5 stars Great highchairs, 7 Jun. 2013
Really pleased with the highchairs (bought two for our twins). They are straightforward to assemble. Sturdy and safe with five-point harness and lock in table tray. Our boys are small for their age but they fit in them fine. Would recommend as excellent value for money.

Silk Neck Scarf in Pale Yellow with Lilac and Orange Flowers - 50cm square
Silk Neck Scarf in Pale Yellow with Lilac and Orange Flowers - 50cm square

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite nice, 23 May 2013
This scarf looks nice but it's not the best quality silk and feels a bit thin to the touch. I like the pattern and colours.

Each Peach Pear Plum (Viking Kestrel Picture Books)
Each Peach Pear Plum (Viking Kestrel Picture Books)
by Janet Ahlberg
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute book., 23 May 2013
I like the fact that the book rhymes and has included lots of well-known characters to spot throughout the book. Nice length for little ones. My boys are only just having bedtimes stories read to them now and this one doesn't take long to read but it's long enough to see them relax. I am looking forward to reading it with them as they get older when they can look for the characters in the pictures.

Where The Wild Things Are
Where The Wild Things Are
by Maurice Sendak

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book., 23 May 2013
There are things I like but also dislike about this book. I like how imaginative it is but found it a bit strangely phrased in places. The drawings are great. I wish the colours were brighter though.

Giraffes Can't Dance
Giraffes Can't Dance
by Giles Andreae

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story for little ones, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Giraffes Can't Dance (Paperback)
I personally like the moral of the story. I have read it several times in the few weeks I've had it and my baby boys love it already,. eventhough they are only 6 months old they really seem engaged in listening to the story and looking at the pictures. It has colourful, attractive illustrations and is a good size to show them when they are in their cots at bedtime.

Iced Fancies Cup Cakes Cotton Apron & Oven Glove Textile Set
Iced Fancies Cup Cakes Cotton Apron & Oven Glove Textile Set

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 7 Mar. 2013
The printed iced fancies look good but I was a bit disappointed that the checked fabric was not as it appears in the photos. It was a brownish pink rather than a true pink. The apron fabric was a bit thinner than I would have liked too but all in all it isn't a bad product and I am reasonably happy.