Profile for krazyk > Reviews

Content by krazyk

krazyk

Scratch Art Doodle Sheets (Pack of 8)
Scratch Art Doodle Sheets (Pack of 8)
Offered by Yellow Moon UK Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 22 July 2013
Used at a school club, kids loved it, did exactly what it was supposed to - what more can I say?

Childrens New Rock Star Scale Play Guitar 54cm
Childrens New Rock Star Scale Play Guitar 54cm
Offered by THE ONLINE WORKSHOP

3.0 out of 5 stars Good guitar for the price, 21 April 2012
This is a good product for the price, however if you are looking for a proper little guitar that you can tune and play then this will not be for you. I bought it for my pre-school music group, and bought this one as I needed to buy a few and the price was the most competitive (we are a non-profit making group) The size is just right for the children and the guitar is very popular - not the most tuneful of instruments, but they learn how to hold a guitar, and there is a plectrum attached so are learning the basics of how to play ready for when they are old enough to learn on a more tuneful instrument!

Childrens Wooden Musical Instrument - Xylophone - presented in wooden box and Song Sheet included
Offered by Kids Learn Languages

5.0 out of 5 stars Great xylophone, 21 April 2012
I bought this xylophone for my pre-school music group as the reviews I read said it was actually tuneful! i haven't been disapointed, it is tuneful, has survived the exhuberant playing of the pre-schoolers and is a very popular instrument in the group.

Disney Large Toddler Sports Bottle with Straw
Disney Large Toddler Sports Bottle with Straw

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, doesn't leak!!!, 31 Aug 2010
This is one of the first bottles I have had for my kids that doesn't leak, or spill half the contents when you try to open the top. Does exactly what it should do - maybe 5 stars is too high for something that just does what it should do, but I've had so many leaking useless bottles and cups I thought it deserved it!