Profile for chris > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
WordBrain
WordBrain

5.0 out of 5 stars brain game, 17 Jan. 2016
This review is from: WordBrain (App)
Once I play this game I can't stop.My husband loves it too.We play together most of the time,as they say two brains are better than one.Brilliant game.Christine

iPhone 5 Charger iPhone 5 / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C iOS 8 Compatible USB Fast Charger includes USB Charging Cable for iPhone 5, iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C
Offered by iQualTech

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with it, 30 Dec. 2015
Arrived on time ,very pleased with it.

Accentra Betty Boop Foot Care Set 148 g
Accentra Betty Boop Foot Care Set 148 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good time, item as described very pleased, 30 Dec. 2015
Arrived in good time,item as described very pleased.

1 Pic 1 Clue: Word Search Game
1 Pic 1 Clue: Word Search Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Oct. 2015
Brilliant game cant stop playing it .

50 Real Ghost Stories
50 Real Ghost Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great short stories, 24 Aug. 2015
I really enjoyed these true short stories.I too had an experience while staying at my mum's.I was pregnant with my first son ,and had stayed in her back room while my husband was working nights.I awoke to find the room had gone ice cold,and I could feel something very heavy crawling up my bed.My chest felt very heavy and I felt colder than I ever had.I felt very frightened and knew I had to get out of the room.I woke my brother and asked if I could share his bed.In the morning I told my mum what had happened and she said the only explanation she could give was that my grandfather who had recently passed away slept in this room and he had German shepherds which would lay on his bed at night with him.I felt a lot better knowing that if it was my grandfather and his dogs that he was such a gentle man he would never had harmed me in any way.

Purple Faceted Crazy Agate & Czech Crystal Stretch Bracelet 20cm
Purple Faceted Crazy Agate & Czech Crystal Stretch Bracelet 20cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Dec. 2014
Very pleased with it,my granddaughter will love it .It is so beautiful.Thankyou Mrs Haime

French Country, Cottage Garden Flowers. Memoirs KING SIZE DUVET COVER. Pink. By Bedding Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with my purchase, 12 Nov. 2014
very pleased with my purchase,looks lovely and quality very good.Arrived earlier than expected.Would use this seller again.

WWK Mens Boilersuits - Navy - 36"
WWK Mens Boilersuits - Navy - 36"
Offered by WWK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality work suit., 29 Sept. 2014
Very pleased with my order.Arrived sooner than expected.Very good quality.I will definitely be ordering from this seller again.

Large Thai Buddha Bamboo, Banana Leaf And Wood Wind Chime Mobile
Large Thai Buddha Bamboo, Banana Leaf And Wood Wind Chime Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Wind chimes., 25 July 2014
I ordered this for my husband for Father's Day.I was very pleased with the quality and it looks lovely in the garden,which my husband has made into a Japanese haven for his koi fish that he has.The order came through really quickly and was packaged really well.I would definitely be ordering from this seller again.

Tiger picture on canvas in the format: 31.5" x 23.6". High quality art print as a mural. Cheaper than an oil painting! ATTENTION NO poster!
Offered by Dream-Arts

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my canvas, 25 July 2014
Very pleased with my canvas.Beautifully made and many friends have commented on the quality.Arrived really quickly and packaged well.Would use this seller again,I have my eye on two canvas picturesfor my bedroom.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3