Profile for n21 > Reviews

Content by n21

n21

Page: 1 | 2
Dirty Game (Annie Carter Series)
Dirty Game (Annie Carter Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 8 Jun. 2012
This book was brilliant, I'm not normally into "thrillers" but this one was definitely an exception! I can't wait to read the follow on to it. I would reccommend this to everyone!

Look who it is!: My Story
Look who it is!: My Story
by Alan Carr

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 Jun. 2012
All the way through the book I just imagined Alan actually telling all these hilarious stories, which made it even more enjoyable! It was actually a tad boring in some places where he was talking about his travelling, but everything else was perfect.

The Woman He Loved Before
The Woman He Loved Before
by Dorothy Koomson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 May 2012
This book was actually one of the best books I have ever read, I just couldn't put it down! The plot was brilliant and the story just got more intruiging as the book went on. I would definitely recommend it to all readers, it is a perfect read!

All About Us: My Story
All About Us: My Story
by Peter Andre

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 28 May 2012
This review is from: All About Us: My Story (Hardcover)
I loved this book, was a very good read, I couldn't put it down. It shows how much Peter has changed over the years and it is very interesting! It describes his past very thoroughly and I really enjoyed it.

My World: In Pictures and Words
My World: In Pictures and Words
by Peter Andre

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 28 May 2012
I love Peter Andre and I loved this book! Would definitely recommend to all his fans, it is a great insight into his life and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It isn't as detailed as his autobiography but it is more up to date.

Standing Out
Standing Out

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend!, 28 May 2012
This review is from: Standing Out (Hardcover)
I thought this book was a great read especially if you're into fashion, although some of the details she gives are too personal. I did find it a bit boring in some places, but the other parts were very handy! I think you can get lots of hair and beauty tips from this book. I would recommend this.

You Only Live Once
You Only Live Once

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 28 May 2012
This review is from: You Only Live Once (Paperback)
I think this book was as good as her first autobiography which I loved. Only one thing what let me down with this book is she repeats a lot of the things she has told in her previous books so it was very repetitve but that still didn't stop it making the rest of it a great book, very truthful and gripping yet again!

Jordan: Pushed to the Limit
Jordan: Pushed to the Limit

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by Katie Price, 28 May 2012
I did enjoy this book but I have to admit it wasn't as good as her first two autobiographies but I still definitely enjoyed it and could not put it down! Yet again was very truthful and talked a lot about her post natal depression which I think a lot of women can easily relate to.

Jordan: A Whole New World
Jordan: A Whole New World

5.0 out of 5 stars Definite page turner!, 28 May 2012
I loved Katie's first autobiography so I definitely had to buy this one. I loved it, it was just as good as the first! I'd reccomend this to all women and I know a lot of people would relate to her story.

Being Jordan
Being Jordan

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this, 28 May 2012
This review is from: Being Jordan (Paperback)
This book was very interesting and also very truthful! I actually read this in just a few days as I couldn't put it down. It also shows that she is a very genuine down to earth girl. I would definitely recommend it to all women of all ages

Page: 1 | 2