Profile for Mike Wigley > Reviews

Mike Wigley

Where Am I? Street View Game
Where Am I? Street View Game

4.0 out of 5 stars fun but frustrating, 5 Oct 2014
This review is from: Where Am I? Street View Game (App)
A fascinating game, sometimes a bit slow. The only downside is that the hints are not based on my location (UK) but it shouldn't make a big difference although like others a bit of internet research may be needed. Enjoy!

Bubble Blaze
Bubble Blaze

2.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy adverts, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bubble Blaze (App)
The game is fine but haves marked this down as very concerned about one of the adverts that play between rounds. With a free game you expect to put up with ads but I find the short video advert that flashes up a tad disturbing. Bubble blaze is clearly designed to be attractive to children and I am quite concerned that young children are then being faced with ten second videos of animals being shot...! Really not appropriate advertising targeting in my mind.

The Trinity Game
The Trinity Game

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Trinity Game (Kindle Edition)
Fast paced, enthralling with a novel plot line that kept twisting to its conclusion. At the end it somehow lacks the depth and intrigue to make it a 5 star read but still v good.

Dying for Justice (A Detective Jackson Mystery)
Dying for Justice (A Detective Jackson Mystery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not outstanding, 3 Sep 2013
A fast paced and rather jumbled up novel, not particularly well written but an ok read. I wouldn't rush to read another novel by this author.