Profile for ghanajayne > Reviews

ghanajayne

Lady of the Manor
Lady of the Manor

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: Lady of the Manor (Kindle Edition)
A very good read

African Animal Tales: Crafty Chameleon
African Animal Tales: Crafty Chameleon
by Mwenye Hadithi

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 Jan 2013
Fast efficient service, great book for my purposes - so few available in book shops without ordering. Hope the children I am taking it to in Ghana will enjoy it.

Once Upon a Time in Ghana: Traditional Ewe Stories Retold in English
Once Upon a Time in Ghana: Traditional Ewe Stories Retold in English
by Anna Cottrell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Jan 2013

Anansi and the Box of Stories: A West African Folktale (On My Own Folklore)
Anansi and the Box of Stories: A West African Folktale (On My Own Folklore)
by Dr Stephen Krensky

Ghana (Country Explorers)
Ghana (Country Explorers)
by Lyn Larson

Kente Colors
Kente Colors
by Deborah Newton Chocolate

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kente Colors (Paperback)

Nii Kwei's Day: From Dawn to Dusk in a Ghanian City (A Child's Day)
Nii Kwei's Day: From Dawn to Dusk in a Ghanian City (A Child's Day)
by Catherine McNamara

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 Jan 2013

TeckNet® NEW Kindle 4 Premium Folio Case / Cover With Magnetic Clasp For NEW Amazon Kindle 4 / 6 inch / 2011 generation / Book Style - Includes Kindle Rear Protector - Purple
Offered by TECKNET

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle cover, 7 Feb 2012
I wanted to protecr my new kindle from wear and tear. This product fits the biil ideally for me , good value for money and seems to be well made. I read several reviews including a video and found that it was exactly as described. Ideal for my purposes of using it for travel.