Profile for ERreview > Reviews

Content by ERreview

ERreview "simple cook" (wirral)

Page: 1 | 2
The Forgotten Highlander: My Incredible Story of Survival During the War in the Far East
by Alistair Urquhart
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good listen for veterans, 31 Aug. 2015
Interesting true story

Universal Tumble Dryer Vent Hose (4m long, 102mm diameter)
Universal Tumble Dryer Vent Hose (4m long, 102mm diameter)
Offered by First4Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 31 Aug. 2015
Good item

The Last Fighting Tommy: The Life of Harry Patch, the Only Surviving Veteran of the Trenches
by Harry Patch
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Goos story for war veterans, 31 Aug. 2015
Interesting story

Waxed laces 2.5mm round great colours - lengths 60cm and 75cm (75cm, Black)
Waxed laces 2.5mm round great colours - lengths 60cm and 75cm (75cm, Black)
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Laces, 31 Aug. 2015
Good product

Love Laces 5mm Round Shoe Laces Trainer Boot Sneaker Replacement Brown (272) 100cm
Offered by LOVE LACES

5.0 out of 5 stars Laces, 31 Aug. 2015
Good product

Body-Tec Arthritis Gloves (LARGE)
Body-Tec Arthritis Gloves (LARGE)
Offered by happy-feet

4.0 out of 5 stars Gives some support, 31 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Body-Tec Arthritis Gloves (LARGE)
Product as described - give some support but maybe the material could be a bit firmer

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars I was really happy with the old product which I have used for ..., 20 Oct. 2014
This is certainly not improved. I was really happy with the old product which I have used for as long as I can remember. This new one does not work at all. Why change something that works? This must have been changed by a man! The reason why I use eyebrow dye is to colour grey eyebrow hairs: this was very easy to do with old product which worked like a traditional hair dye with great coverage. What am I going to do now? This has spoilt my day. What a complete waste of money. I will search for a product similar to the old one. Do not buy this product it is the most useless thing I have ever bought. I am reluctant to give it 1 star.

Jettec T0556 Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black Multipack - 4 Epson Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus Photo R240 R245 RX400 RX420 RX425 RX430 RX520
Offered by Refresh eCommerce

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 21 Oct. 2013
Jettec are good value for money (obviously not the same as original Epson) but because I do not use the printer very much I think Jettec are more economical and they have not leaked like some cheaper compatibles.

Ex-Pro Olympus Li-40 Li40 Li-42b Li42b L142b, High Power Plus+ 2 Year Li-on Digital Camera Battery Olympus
Offered by ExpressPro

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 21 Oct. 2013
Work very well in my camera. I cannot give five stars because I do not use the camera very often but it seems fine.

10x Turn Buttons Granny Catch 1.75" Ideal For Sheds, Rabbit Hutches And Cupboards

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 21 Oct. 2013
The catches are good value for money. I have found they are not suitable for the purpose I bought them for (my fault) but they seem very sturdy.

Page: 1 | 2