Profile for bettylou > Reviews

Dorwest Herbs Scullcap and Valerian Tablets for Dogs and Cats 200 Tablets
Dorwest Herbs Scullcap and Valerian Tablets for Dogs and Cats 200 Tablets
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Calming tablets, 21 Jun 2014
I have a 21 week old puppy who hates travelling in the car and this item came highly recommended. First of all I tried to get her to moderate her behaviour but I was wholly unsuccessful and caved in and bought these tablets. Result was a happy little girl at the end of the journey and not the sodden, pathetic and distressed little creature I was used to getting out of the car. I could not believe the difference now all I need is a tablet that will stop her from behaving like a bully and a thug with her brother.

Savic Dog Cottage 61 Cm Dog Crate Black Powder Coated 61 X 44 X 50 Cm
Savic Dog Cottage 61 Cm Dog Crate Black Powder Coated 61 X 44 X 50 Cm
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Show crates, 21 Jun 2014
I needed a couple of new show crates for the pups and Savic is such a good make but at this price it was almost the bargain of the century !! Great crates at a great price - what more can a doggie owner ask for ?

Moser Arco Cordless Clipper Kit
Moser Arco Cordless Clipper Kit
Price: 98.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Clipper, 21 Jun 2014
This is the second Moser Arco Cordless Clipper I have bought. I like it because it is efficient and I don't have to keep changing the blade for different parts of the dogs' bodies and it is so QUIET and doesn't frighten them. I recommend this clipper all of the time. It's great.

Foldable Garden Water Butt (170 Litre) New Easy Storage Save Water Now
Foldable Garden Water Butt (170 Litre) New Easy Storage Save Water Now
Offered by Lake Home and Leisure
Price: 32.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Folding water butt, 21 Jun 2014
I only bought this item because it was cheap but I would have willingly paid more if I'd known how easy and light this item is. It was very simple to erect and then I placed it on a plinth so that I can place a watering can below the tap. My one criticism is that it has a very slow flow but if I have any water to place into it I don't have to remove the lid and can just empty my washing up bowl directly onto the but and it runs freely down the drain. The filter stops any moss or twigs going into the butt. Great buy at a fantastic price !

Clip on Bowl Medium. Used for Bird Cages, but also can be used for dogs. Holds 600 ml/ 12 cm
Offered by The Path of Life
Price: 5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Drinking bowls, 21 Jun 2014
I bought these to use as drinking bowls to be left in the pups' cages and they're easy to fix, easy to move, easy to replenish, easy to wash and they hold sufficient water for one dog their night-time sleep. What more can I ask ? Can definitely recommend them.

Royal Canin Baby Dog Powdered Milk 2 kg
Royal Canin Baby Dog Powdered Milk 2 kg
Price: 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy milk, 23 May 2014
My bitch rejected her pups after a Caesarian section and this was the only puppy milk my vet stocked so as I did not want to change the formula I bought this container full of Royal Canin puppy formula. I successfully hand reared the three pups which are now four months old. Initially I followed the instruction as laid down by Royal Canin but the formula was too rich and they each came down with colic at two weeks so I increased the amount of water from 2:1 (as instructed by Royal Canin) to 3:1 (as advised by the vet) and it worked! Healthy puppies again. I continued to give them this milk with their solid food until they were about six weeks old when I transferred to goat milk. I now have three very naughty and very healthy pups.

Traditional Luxury Grey Veterinary Bed 3mx75cm
Traditional Luxury Grey Veterinary Bed 3mx75cm
Offered by Bronte Glen Ltd
Price: 26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Vet bed, 23 May 2014
I have always bought Bronte Glen vet bed and it has never let me down. It's easy to cut to size, it's warm and soft for the dogs and most importantly it washes and dries like a dream. It's good vet bed at a very reasonable price.

Trimming scissors Dog Face Ears Bum Paws Ball end Grooming
Trimming scissors Dog Face Ears Bum Paws Ball end Grooming

5.0 out of 5 stars Good scissors, 23 May 2014
Keeping the hair trimmed on my dogs paws has always been tricky and as I am nervous she has become nervous. These scissors are great. The ball ends mean that I cannot cut her and as I am more confident she is less nervous and the task is so much easier than before. Thank you.

Scotchgard Fabric and Upholstery Cleaner with Scotchgard Protector 388 ml
Scotchgard Fabric and Upholstery Cleaner with Scotchgard Protector 388 ml
Offered by Diy-Direct
Price: 10.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cleaner, 23 May 2014
My Scottie dog commandeered my armchair eighteen months ago. Initially this was funny but as the armchair became unusable by humans I became concerned. I tried to steam clean it without success and this cleaner was my last attempt to clean before bringing in the professionals. I vacuumed the armchair and applied this cleaner as per instructions. It was so easy to apply I knew it would not work so I was stunned at the results. I waited until the cleaner dried and just vacuumed the armchair again and it's like new! I bought the armchair in 2008 and this was its first cleaning. This is a truly excellent cleaner. Thank you.

BT Freestyle 750 Twin DECT TAM Phone - Titanium Grey
BT Freestyle 750 Twin DECT TAM Phone - Titanium Grey
Offered by Premier Products
Price: 49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars BT phones, 26 April 2014
Oh dear. I am bitterly disappointed with these phones. They're larger than I had expected but comfortable to hold and I though that I could never complain about not being able to see the numbers. However, when using the phone I experienced a slight echo which I did not like and have not experienced with any other phone but my real complaint is the lack of manoeuvrability. To move to the phone book numbers I had to press about three buttons on the face of the phone and then scroll down using buttons on the right hand side of the phone - what a load of phaff! I need to use both hands to use this phone what's more when I replace the phone back onto it's hanger after usage it does not turn off the phone and I still have to press a button for that.
I've rated it three stars because it does work as a phone but, really, I am being very generous. After one week's use it is now back in the box and I shall use it as a spare. I cannot recommend this phone to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6