Profile for Mrs. Joanne Froggatt > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Joanne Fr...

Mrs. Joanne Froggatt (Birmingham UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Faber-Castell Shonen Manga Wallet Set
Faber-Castell Shonen Manga Wallet Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pens for my daughter to draw and colour her manga, 4 April 2013
These pens are lovely and smooth to use. They are ideal for anyone who wants a good quality brush style pen for colouring or adding detail to a drawing.

Shuzee Ladies Dm1 Retro Vintage Punk Goth Combat Lace Ankle Boots Shoes - UK 7/ EU 40

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Shoes for my Gothic Daughter, 4 April 2013
I bought these shoes for my daughter who wanted a sturdy pair for walking to school everyday. Other shoes just fell to bits after a few weeks. They are well made similar in style to a Doc Martin and built to a similar standard. They are excellent value for money considering the price.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2013 10:52 PM BST

Clipper Organic Nettle and Mint Infusion 20 Teabags (Pack of 6, Total 120 Teabags)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my Favourite teas, 4 April 2013
The tea is full of flavour with a nice balance between the Mint and Nettle with neither flavour drowning out the other. They are of course organic which is another selling point.

Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen Gift Box x 48 Colours
Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen Gift Box x 48 Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't ask for better quality, 4 April 2013
The pens are beautifully packaged. The brush on the pen is smooth and beautiful to draw or colour with. I bought these pens for my daughter who draws Manga and she has found them perfect for the job.

They are expensive but you get what you pay for.

Sony DVPSR600HB DVD Player with HDMI Connection
Sony DVPSR600HB DVD Player with HDMI Connection

1.0 out of 5 stars Product not as described - No HDMI cable included, 19 Oct. 2010
This DVD player did not contain a HDMI cable in the box as the description says it actually contained a triple RCA plug I phoned expecting them to suggest sending a HDMI cable but they insisted on me returning it incase there was a batch fault.

I cannot review the main DVD player as I did not connect it up at all. Other than to say it is very light and compact.

I have ordered a different model instead. Sony DVPNS728HB Full HD 1080p Upscaling DVD Player along with a seperate HDMI cable to make sure I am getting what I want.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2010 3:41 PM GMT

Killing In The Name (Album Version) [Explicit]
Killing In The Name (Album Version) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome song perfect anthem, 17 Dec. 2009
This song is the perfect antidote if you have a song going round your head especially the foul disgusting song the climb its sweet chorus is music to your ears.

It is also the perfect message to our big brother controlling labour governmnent that rules at the moment.

Bodies
Bodies
Offered by Springwood Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Robbie is back to Form, 12 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Bodies (Audio CD)
After the dire rendition he gave on X Factor I hated this song initially. (At least he gains points for singing live unlike most artists) But the released version is brilliant. Back to classic Robbie of old much better than songs on Rudebox and Escapology. This is back to MY Robbie that I love. This is a must get.

The Diet Plate Female Diet Plate
The Diet Plate Female Diet Plate

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping you on track portion control, 29 Sept. 2009
This product is great and over the 5 weeks since I received it I have steadily lost 10 lbs a healthy 2lb a week. It does seem a lot of money at first my hubby was horrified but then I pointed out that it cost the same as 6 weeks at weightwatchers if it works it is money well spent. (Note I bought the Plate and Bowl so cost about £35)

The plate itself is of a good size and quality plus for a change made in England (its always great to support uk manufacturing industries) it is dishwasher and Microwave safe.

As long as you carefully follow the instructions for the plate you can portion control any meal.

The plate copes well with all types of meals from Tradition Meat Potato and 2 veg. Plus all my normal favourites Spaggy Bol, Chicken Tikka, Shepherds Pie, Chilli and Rice.

The only things I miss are my Yorkshire Puddings on a sunday and my Naan Bread with my curry both class as carbs and if I eat those I can't have any rice or potatoes.

Portions seem skinny at first but after a week I found that I soon adapted. I have never felt hungry If you stick to it you end up with about 1300 - 1500 cals a day depending on snacks. The meat portions are the only minor complaint and seemed tiny untill I found out that I only need about 85g of Protein a day and the plate measures about 90g (3 oz) depending on what meat you use.

I usually have Cereal and fruit for breakfast. A sandwich or soup for lunch. With a balanced meal for tea. My snacks are fruit and if I do any exercise a cereal bar.

I think that this plate really shows how much we are out of touch with the real needs of our body and how much we have all been overeating for so many years.

TO those that think that it should have raised markers it would make it impossible to eat meals like chilli or curry where you measure the rice in the carb section then place the rice in the ring marked on the plate and put the sauce in the middle.

DS LITE CARRY CASE BLUE
DS LITE CARRY CASE BLUE

5.0 out of 5 stars Spacious Bag perfect for the DS, 27 Feb. 2009
I bought this to go with my daughters Blue DS it has 2 large spacious sections and a shoulder strap, there is even a bum bag option for those who feel a bit sad. my 8 year old loves it. It easily fits her ds a dozen games the only thing it will not hold is the charger as the bag is not deep enough.

Overall a great looking bag if only they did one in black to go with my Black DS

Guitar Hero: On Tour - Guitar Grip Bundle (Nintendo DS)
Guitar Hero: On Tour - Guitar Grip Bundle (Nintendo DS)
Offered by rockaway-records

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun to play but only for short times painful, 27 Feb. 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is much better than I expected when I first got it out of the box I panicked a bit as I am left handed but there is a leftie option and everything changes around. It is very intuitive to play even for a relative oldie like me. Wouldn't use it in public though the addon with the buttons is massive plus would feel a bit silly shouting rock on at certain points of the game.

One word of caution after only 15 minutes or so of play my wrist was in agony so take plenty of breaks and ease in gently. If it starts to hurt stop.

Page: 1 | 2