Profile for henfion6 > Reviews

PastFinder Berlin
by Vilibald P. Barl
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't go to Berlin without this book !, 15 July 2012
For years and years I have always wanted to go to Berlin. Ever since my early teens I have been fascinated by the history of the Second World War. I lived in a street in Manchester surrounded by playmates whose fathers had all been on active service, like my own, during those momentous times. One of those ex- soldiers had even brought back a beautiful German woman as his war bride and she was from the city that would obsess me thereafter.I finally managed to get there this year and what a fascinating time I had, thoroughly absorbed by everything I saw. I consulted many guide books before going but none compare to the Pastfinder Berlin guide, which happily is now available in English. The quality of the content, its layout, maps, photos,historical references,general information, etc. is superlative. When I return, it will be the only one I will take.
If you are interested in seeing the great city, you need this one book as your guide. Do not go without it!!

Kaos [1984][Region 1][NTSC] [DVD] [US Import]
Kaos [1984][Region 1][NTSC] [DVD] [US Import]
Dvd ~ Margarita Lozano
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars This is just an echo...!!, 12 Dec 2011
...of all the others who have already said what needs to be said about this film. I too have been trying to track it down in some sort of format ever since VHS tapes !!! It is so comforting to read that other people feel equally passionately about a film of which nearly the whole population has no knowledge. The infuriating aspect is that I can't actually BUY it TODAY to work on my DVD...yes, PLEASE someone out there release a format for us Brit.s with no technical know-how to reformat our machines!