Profile for TimHugall > Reviews

Content by TimHugall

TimHugall

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
James Donkey USB 2.0 Optical Flexible Gaming Wired Mouse 2000DPI for ipad PC Laptop (White)
Offered by Oxford Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good for the price. Highly recommended., 5 Jan. 2015
Really happy with this, thought I it was going to be a cheap piece of tat but it's really really well built and looks the part.

Pro's:
- Good weight.
- Sturdy construction, no creaks or groans.
- Very precise and the built in DPI button switches seamlessly.
- Looks awesome when lit up but the lights can be switched off.
- Comfortable and none-slippy.
- My CS:GO Accuracy is already so much better.
- Lightweight non tangle cord.

Con's:
- Takes a little while to get used to the shape and height.
- No idea where to get software for it.

La Hacienda 56063B 136cm XL Murcia Steel Chiminea with Grill - Black
La Hacienda 56063B 136cm XL Murcia Steel Chiminea with Grill - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good!, 5 Jan. 2015
Really nice quality and not too hard to build. Knocking of a star though due to the fact that the instructions were sub-par and there weren't enough washers included with the kit which isn't the be all and end all, I just hope it doesn't have a long lasting effect.

Quality Gents Black Leather Wallet and Card Case
Quality Gents Black Leather Wallet and Card Case
Offered by Leather Express Dispatch

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality and does what I need it too but ..., 25 Nov. 2014
Nice quality and does what I need it too but the leather smell is still really strong even after a few months of owning it.

iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (Big Nerd Ranch Guides)
iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (Big Nerd Ranch Guides)
by Joe Conway

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily the best Objective-C/iOS book I've come across, 25 Nov. 2014
Easily the best Objective-C/iOS book I've come across. Their approach takes a little while to get used to, they skip a lot of details and tell you not to worry about them...but they do come back to them later when they'll make more sense but it's hard to just carry on like that to begin with.

Totally worth it though, even though I've been developing apps for 5 years now I've been a bit of a one trick pony and a lot of concepts have gone over my head. This book is like the contact lenses of iOS Dev, things just seem more clear and make sense!

I'd recommend going through their objective C book first though if you're total newbie.

Puma : The Inside Story
Puma : The Inside Story
by Andrew Gillingwater

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than you'd expect!, 25 Nov. 2014
Was worried this was going to be a glorified picture book but I was very wrong, great read and makes me love my Puma even more.

2 In 1 Illuminated Hands-free Magnifier (LED)
2 In 1 Illuminated Hands-free Magnifier (LED)
Offered by Racksoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, cheap packaging, 25 Nov. 2014
Bought this for my dad as he runs a laptop repair business and I was fed up of him using a desk lamp combined with a magnifying glass.

He absolutely loves it and it works great for high detail work and the light is an added bonus.

My only criticism is that the packaging looks very cheap, almost like something you'd find in Poundland so as a present it looked like I'd skimped out.

English Abrasives 802-10 Plusgas Aerosol 400ml
English Abrasives 802-10 Plusgas Aerosol 400ml
Offered by Arks Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Throw your WD40 in the bin., 17 Aug. 2014
Without a doubt the greatest releasing spray on the market. Quite why this isn't seen on many shop shelves is a mystery to me, but it makes me want to punch anyone who says "just use WD40 mate!!"

As long as you leave this stuff to soak in for around 15 minutes it'll loosen most seized nuts n bolts etc.

Word of warning though, DO NOT get it on your brake discs if you're using it on a car.

Draper 35089 5-Piece Cranked Metric Ring Wrench Set
Draper 35089 5-Piece Cranked Metric Ring Wrench Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, ideal for working on cars., 17 Aug. 2014
Bought these in order to switch out the suspension on my 106 GTi. Top quality wrenches that haven't let me down yet and can take some force.

My only recommendation is to buy two sets just incase you need to use one size twice in one go.

Also expect these to arrive in a huge box. Why? I dunno. Amazon must hate the rainforest...irony at its finest.

Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Sonic The Hedgehog 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Great remake. Love the extras., 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (App)
Great remake, performs brilliantly on my cheap Android Tablet.

Black Bee Sting Aerial Peugeot 106 205 206 206cc 307 Gt
Black Bee Sting Aerial Peugeot 106 205 206 206cc 307 Gt
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

2.0 out of 5 stars Vanity over reception...not for me., 17 Aug. 2014
Got bugger all reception after fitting this. Looks good though and externally appears to be well made. Shouldn't complain for the price but definitely a vanity purchase only.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3