ARRAY(0xa845ea08)

Content by jayne, England

jayne, England

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!!, 7 July 2012
I bought these because of the price, most good brand erasers are alot more expensive than these,when they arrived I thought I might regret buying these, so I thought I should test them out, so got a piece of paper and pressed really hard with a pencil and rubbed the pencil out and I promise the paper looked unused and I was curious whether these would last and I have had them for a while now and they aren't as white as they were when I first go them but only 3 out of 4 of the corners have slowly worn away but hardly anything. And that is only one of them I still have the enjoyment of using the other one and having amazing clean paper !!
I can't recommend them enough !!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2014 12:39 PM GMT

Mr Men - Mr Tickle skin for Apple iPhone 4
Mr Men - Mr Tickle skin for Apple iPhone 4

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT !!, 16 Jun 2012
this is a cute and more important DURABLE IPhone case and is very very cute and is unique as the pattern/pictures continue to the front of the case too !!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY !!, 29 May 2012
This is such great value for money, I ordered this expecting not very good brushes... oh man i was so wrong I am in love with these brushes i use them everyday and they are so useful to travel with to !!
These are awesome value because one makeup brush which is designer could cost you $40 or 29 but for much less money you could get 34 amazing brushes.
I highly recommend this so you should definetly purchase this product !!

MOSHI MONSTER BANDZ x 2 PACKETS (3 BANDZ PER PACK)
MOSHI MONSTER BANDZ x 2 PACKETS (3 BANDZ PER PACK)
Offered by MustBeBonkers!
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter won't take them off !!, 17 Mar 2012
Not the greatest buy on amazon but my moshi-mad daughter wouldnt take them off she weres them everywhere shower, bath, school and even in swimming lessons.
Ovbiously not a fun toy or at all educational or very durable as it is shaped elastic bands but the overall rating is well woth 5 stars as she will not take them off.

Stretchwear Asymetrical Split Leotard - Turquoise - Size Child 12-13yrs
Stretchwear Asymetrical Split Leotard - Turquoise - Size Child 12-13yrs

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD !!!, 17 Mar 2012
My daughter has a great hobby of gymnastics and saw this leotard online and went crazy for it and wouldnt be quiet until i bought it for her....
So i ordered it for her and she was very excited for it to come and when it did come (Eventually) the straps werent sewn on and it was baggy and not strechy i wouldnt reccomend this at all and then to that result once i had sewn on the straps we couldnt return it! so in our airing cupboard we have an unworn leotard !!

Moshi Monsters Series 3 Moshling Collectable Figures Value Set of 10
Moshi Monsters Series 3 Moshling Collectable Figures Value Set of 10
Offered by Mytoyfactory
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FULL OF EXCITEMENT !!!!!, 17 Mar 2012
When i ordered this for my daughter she almost hit the roff she was so excited she went and told all of her friend about her FANGTANSTIC buy (apparently in moshi world the word FANGTASTIC is used alot) she cannot wait for it to arrive i think this is a great buy and i highly reccomend it for moshi fans !!!!

Moshi Monsters Mash Up 2 Tin Game
Moshi Monsters Mash Up 2 Tin Game
Offered by MustBeBonkers!
Price: 9.36

1.0 out of 5 stars mash up tin, 22 Oct 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
sticker is flakey peels off horrid quality should of paid about 2 for this my daughter never uses it her cards go in a match attax because the tin is thin and don't get this. took ages to arrive aswell

Eye Shadow by MAC Newly Minted
Eye Shadow by MAC Newly Minted

1.0 out of 5 stars mac eyeshadow, 22 Oct 2011
this eyeshadow was badly pigmented looks like a very nice colour but is cakey and feels like fake mac on your eyes and it runs if you wear it and get hot

Moshi Monster Slap Watch - Styles Vary
Moshi Monster Slap Watch - Styles Vary
Offered by K Direct
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Moshi Monsters slap watch review, 22 Oct 2011
my daughter really loved this watch it was fun and her favourite watch ever and very easy to put on instead of a buckle you just slap it on your wrist and also very colourful