Profile for Pixz > Reviews

Content by Pixz

Pixz

Christmas Gel Art Christmas Trees Window Decorations - Medium sized pack of 3D Printed Gels that stick to windows & mirrors etc
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely window decorations, be careful peeling the gel bits ..., 24 July 2014
lovely window decorations, be careful peeling the gel bits off the clear film as they can tear if you're not careful.

Christmas Gel Art Christmas Tree Window Decorations - Large pack of 3D Printed Gels that stick to windows & mirrors etc
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just have to be careful removing the Gel bits as if you're a bit ham fisted like I was initially they can tear, 24 July 2014
very effective window decoration. Just have to be careful removing the Gel bits as if you're a bit ham fisted like I was initially they can tear, albeit the tear doesn't really show once you've pushed it together.

Christmas Gel Art Glitter Holly Window Decorations - Medium sized pack of 3D Printed Gels that stick to windows & mirrors etc
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
fun and effective, easy to use

20 LED Lit Christmas Card Clips (Multi Coloured)
20 LED Lit Christmas Card Clips (Multi Coloured)
Offered by Direct Global Trading
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These were great, easy to put up and very effective, 24 July 2014
These were great, easy to put up and very effective. The lights were red, green and blue. The blue tended to fade first, to white. The batteries supplied were as good as the Duracell ultra I replaced them with after they'd run down., The batteries lasted about 7 continuous hours of use, so you do need to have a stock of batteries, or use rechargeable.

Kenley Commercial Catering Electric Tea Coffee Hot Water Urn, 10 Litre, 1500 Watt, Silver
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer
Price: 69.90

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with this product, 24 July 2014
I'm not using this as a tea/coffee hot water urn. I bought this because it was too expensive to get oil for my oil tank to fire up the central heating which also heated up my water, and then the electric immersion heater top part stopped working and it was cheaper to buy this Kenley water heater than getting a plumber in to fix the immersion. I've had it for over three months now and it hasn't negatively affected my electric bill, it heats up really quickly. I have it on 55degrees and the water is a really good heat for washing up dishes and providing water to wash with , and I just cool it down with a bit of cold water. It also means I know exactly how much water I'm using and it's not wasting any electric by heating up too much hot water which then gets cooled down by cold water coming in, which is basically what happens when I'm using the immersion heater/tank. It sits on my kitchen worktop, it isn't taking up too much space, it looks really nice, is easy to fill and the 'tap' is high enough off the surface to allow me to fit the plastic bowl under it, which I fill with the hot water.
I bought this Kenley because the temperature dial looked easy to read and operate and the urn being straight sided, I'd be able to get the bowl under the tap properly and even be able to push the urn to the edge of the sink and the flow from the urn's tap would go straight into the sink if needs be (that doesn't quite work because of the width of the border on my sink). Delivery was prompt and well within the time the supplier said, and I'm very happy with my purchase..

It's Like Love
It's Like Love
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: It's Like Love (MP3 Download)
First heard this on the Emirates ad. Although I do prefer the orchestral arrangement on the Emirates ad, I do like this version too which I assume is the original version.

High Heels And Low Lifes [DVD] [2001]
High Heels And Low Lifes [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Kevin McNally
Offered by gowingsstoreltd
Price: 3.09

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 14 Dec 2012
This is such a great british film, the ultimate in girl power without resorting to superpowers. Brilliant script, directing, editing and casting, I just can't fault it.

Apocalypse Now Ost
Apocalypse Now Ost
Price: 7.49

2.0 out of 5 stars No film dialogue on the CD I received, 9 Jun 2012
This review is from: Apocalypse Now Ost (Audio CD)
The review stated the album had the film dialogue as well (like the record I used to have) but it's just the music, so I returned the CD, very dissappointed.

Mingus
Mingus
Price: 8.26

5.0 out of 5 stars A gem of an album, 9 Jun 2012
This review is from: Mingus (Audio CD)
A real gem of an album, Some tracks wonderfully interspersed with conversations with Mingus. Jaco Pastorius's creative bass playing is much in evidence and a joy to hear. Some of the tracks have the influence of the earlier Don Juan's Reckless Daughter, but all tracks are unique. I'm not a fan of blaring Brass line-ups but it's use in Dry Cleaner works perfectly. A mixture of tempo's, possibly not an album to relax to, but a pure delight to listen to. When it ended I just wanted more.