Profile for Judith Ross > Reviews

Brush Strokes: The Complete Series One & Two (25th Anniversary Edition) [DVD]
Brush Strokes: The Complete Series One & Two (25th Anniversary Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Karl Howman

4.0 out of 5 stars Great British Comedy, 23 July 2013
As with other series we have viewed this series was well worth watching and we like all the cast. Don't think I will watch any more though as this series is left in a good place for us.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2013 8:06 PM BST

Brush Strokes - BBC Series Three and Four [DVD]
Brush Strokes - BBC Series Three and Four [DVD]
Dvd ~ Karl Howman
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good British Comedy, 23 July 2013
It was a pleasure to watch this series again. I had seen it years ago on the TV. All good cast so worth every minute. Sorry when it finished

Ray Mears Northern Wilderness [DVD]
Ray Mears Northern Wilderness [DVD]
Offered by pokerbooks

5.0 out of 5 stars good viewing., 23 July 2013
I had read the book and it was just great to see the Series after that. I had enjoyed the book but it was good to see Ray Mears in person. This is the second one I have and it was very enjoyable. I will watch it again.

Executive Stress - Series 1 [DVD] [1986]
Executive Stress - Series 1 [DVD] [1986]
Dvd ~ Penelope Keith

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth viewing if you enjoy British comedy and this cast, 23 July 2013
We enjoyed this first series and are looking forward to seeing Series 2 and series 3 even though Geoffrey Palmer is changed for Peter Bowles. We thought it was current in attitude about women going back to work after raising a family and her husbands attitude to it. We liked the theme tune by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice. Well acted and good supporting cast as well. Found the American accent grated a bit in an all British cast.

Dear Me
Dear Me
by Peter Ustinov
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Dear Me (Audio CD)
I have read this book and so for me it was lovely to listen to Peter telling his own story.

Peter Ustinov - An Audience With Peter Ustinov: The Classic Live Performance [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Ustinov

5.0 out of 5 stars A trreat, 22 Mar. 2013
I had listened to this on the CD and it was so much better to see Peter Ustinov as well as just listening to him. He is a master at storytelling.

Parky's Picks [DVD]
Parky's Picks [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Parkinson
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Parky's Picks [DVD] (DVD)
Wonderful - I have recommended this to friends and they like it better than his first DVD. A delight to watch again and again

Stay Lucky - The Complete Second Series [DVD]
Stay Lucky - The Complete Second Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dennis Waterman
Offered by A2ZSupplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 Mar. 2013
We had watched Series One so it was good to see this next series. Dennis Waterman is a favourite of ours.

Stay Lucky - The Complete Series 3 [DVD]
Stay Lucky - The Complete Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dennis Waterman

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Mar. 2013
If the first and second DVD's were enjoyed I am sure this one will be watched with much enjoyment. The scenery makes it easy watching.