Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good but..., 16 Oct. 2013
This is a enjoyable read. I like the characters. The plots different to other vampire books but I felt at the end there was something missing. I think a sequel is needed.

I Am Alive volume 1-3: Nice Day to Die, Wheel of Fortune, Through Your Eyes (Ya Dystopian series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it a chance, 23 Jun. 2013
Yes it's similar to Hunger games but also different so its a win win situation.
To start with I was like the hell? Then the twists kicked in and I was hooked can't wait to see how it all pans out in the next book. Over all if u want a book with the hunger games element but different story and its set in a dystopian Disney land!! Loved it :)

Dark Guardian #3: Dark of the Moon
Dark Guardian #3: Dark of the Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Amazing, Stunning And The Best By Far, 6 Mar. 2010
Wow out of all the books, this is the one i loved the most, in the other books we didnt really hear nothing about brittney and i didnt really think i would enjoy this one as much, but boy was i wrong!!

in this we learn brittney has aways loved connor and she thinks he has bonded with lindsy, and brittney goes though the transformation into a werewolf alone BUT she doesnt change and she is devastated!! ( i wont give to much away) connor starts to notice her in this book and relises she is her true mate (which i was totally happy about) but he is unaware that she cant shift!

brittney in this book is strong on the outside but on the inside she is falling to pieces (i could totally relate) she has always been unlucky in love and i found my self screaming at the book at times, connor is better in this book he seems more of a charactor and more intresting

well the ending was amazing with the fight with bio-chrome my fave part was when connor and brittney 'bonded' when they was captured (best part for me)

overall this book was by far the best! to me the boos kept getting better and better and im looking forward for the 4th one!!

Dark Guardian #2: Full Moon
Dark Guardian #2: Full Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING!, 6 Mar. 2010
This is the 2nd book in the dak guardians series and i've got to say its better than the 1st one!!
I thought i wouldnt like lindsey because she is promised to connor but is in love someone else, but i was wrong i liked lindsey alott she is a relatable charactor in ways, and connor is a lovable jock with a heart of gold, rafe on the other hand is dark and brooding and in the first book he seems to be made of stone but in this book you see his softer side!!

in this book there is more action, more fighting and more lovin' overall its amazing!!

Dark Guardian #1: Moonlight
Dark Guardian #1: Moonlight

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 6 Mar. 2010
I thought this book was amazing and kayla was a charactor thant any teenage girl could relate to in her struggles (except the werewolf parts). lucas well he's a hottie!! and a intense charactor and i fell in love with him in the book,
I have got to say 'dark guardian books' is proberly the best book series ive read sine twilight maybe even better!!
When i got this book i put is straight on my book shelf and only picked it up last week and i kicked myself for not reading it sooner!!

I Recommend The Dark Guardians Series To Any One Who Loves Supernatual Romances!!