Profile for Evie > Reviews

Evie

Mackays Mixed Case of 6 Chutneys 6 x 190g
Mackays Mixed Case of 6 Chutneys 6 x 190g

5.0 out of 5 stars Chutneys, 23 Sep 2013
partner loves chutney so thought I'd surprise him with these products and he enjoyed these immensely and recommends them to others to try as well.

Matching Bedrooms 7 Piece Luxury Double Jacquard Bedding Includes Comforter, Valance Sheet, Sham Pillow Cases, Cushions & Neck Roll Classic Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 piece luxury double jacquard bedding, 23 Sep 2013
This is a beautifully designed comforter. It looks lovely and very elegant on my bed and gives the feeling of being in a high end hotel but without the expensive price tag attached.

Redstone 6ft Folding Trestle Table - Super Strong 300kg Load Capacity - Unique Lock Mechanism - Delivery Packaging With Polystyrene Side Protection To Prevent Damage
Offered by Cyber Checkout

5.0 out of 5 stars Trestle table, 3 Nov 2011
This table was bought as a back up work top while our kitchen was being built.

This is a handy thing to have in the home and garage or for when you go camping or for stalls and such. Very handy for where ever you need a flat surface.

The table may seem slightly heavy for some to carry but I found it was just fine for me.

The great thing about this table is that it is portable, so you can take it anywhere with you.
Its stackable, so you can purchase afew tables and stack them as it does not take up too much space.
Its easy to put up and take down at a moments notice and its sturdy.

We enjoy our table and utilize it alot as we have family and friends popping over often so they end up having dinner with us.

This is a purchase we don't regret and I'm sure you wont either.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Dark Green T shirt, 12 Oct 2011
I bought this t-shirt for my boyfriend and it fits him perfectly.

The top is a very good quality and looks trendy.

It is a lightweight material and breaths well ifn that makes sense.

There is a zipper on the front so the top can be worn as though it has a collar or zipped right up. Its trendy either way.

The boyfriend is very happy with this item.

This is a great t-shirt. I recommend it to other buyers.

Happy shopping.

Herbs, Gardens & Health Trail Mix 200g
Herbs, Gardens & Health Trail Mix 200g
Offered by Herbs, Gardens & Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice snack, 12 Oct 2011
I love this product.

We all know that you can use this product as a snack however we also use this as a breakfast cereal addition and even for use in baking.

As you can see in the packet there is a mixture of fruits and nuts and they all taste great.

If you have children this is a great healthy starter for them and good for when they home from school and are feeling a little peckish.

I especially enjoy these when watching a movie.

Go on buy them, not only are they very affordable but taste good as well.

Happy shopping

Beaufort Lamp
Beaufort Lamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Beaufort Lamp, 26 Sep 2011
This review is from: Beaufort Lamp (Kitchen & Home)
This is a absolutely stunning lamp.

I was blown away once I got this lamp assembled and going.

It is fairly straight forward to assemble. I thought Id made a mistake with the shade that comes with the base however once I turned it on it is just stunning.

It is a well crafted item and will look great anywhere and is tall but not like a tall floor lamp. It is easy to turn on and off as the switch is on the cord itself.

The base color tones actually look coppery, bronzish if that makes sense and so gives the impression of luxurious top end lamp but is actually quite affordable.

The picture really doesn't do this lamp justice as it is awesome to look at.

I recommend this lamp to other buyers. You wont be disappointed.

Happy shopping.

FOLGERS 100% COLOMBIAN COFFEE 292g AMERICAN IMPORTED
FOLGERS 100% COLOMBIAN COFFEE 292g AMERICAN IMPORTED
Offered by Online Source

5.0 out of 5 stars Folgers Colombian Coffee, 26 Sep 2011
Having lived in the states I became quite partial to my daily cup of freshly brewed coffee. The smell of freshly brewed coffee takes me back to the days of growing up and waking to the lovely aromas of home cooking.

I'd mostly only known the instant type coffees and I am in no way a expert on coffee so being a newbie to freshly brewed coffee I had to try all sorts of brands and flavors and finally settled on this brand.

I just love this brand of coffee as it suits my taste buds.

I would drink this coffee with creamer or half n half (which is equivalent to homogenized milk) or with fresh cream and raw sugar or coffee crystals for sweetness.

If you like strong coffee, Id recommend that you try this one out as it is strong but not, well my words "bitter strong" ifn that makes sense.

Give it a go.

Enjoy

Visiona Soft Rug, 0004, Brown, 120 x 170 Cm
Visiona Soft Rug, 0004, Brown, 120 x 170 Cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Visiona Soft Rug, 26 Sep 2011
This rug was purchased to make my boyfriends place more homely and I must say this rug has done the job.

The different shades of brown in this rug creates more color options for when re-decorating and the way the rug is patterned or designed kinda gives a modern, clean line feel to a room.

The rug is a nice size. It is also quite thick, giving that feel of a good quality rug.

It doesn't slip or slide around easy so that was a bonus.

After purchasing this rug and because it looked so cool I kinda wished there was a big roll of the stuff.

It really does look that awesome. You wont regret buying it.

I highly recommend this rug to other buyers.

Spray Cushion Cover, Chocolate, 45 x 45 Cm
Spray Cushion Cover, Chocolate, 45 x 45 Cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate Spray Cushion Cover, 26 Sep 2011
The picture on this site for this cover does not do it justice.

I ordered 3 of these for our leather lounge suite.

The price is dead affordable.

Once the covers arrived, I was blown away. They look absolutely stunning. "Simple" yet "stunning" would be the words Id use to describe these.

The covers come with these nicely sewn zippers for ease of putting in and removing the cushion pads and are easy to care for.

I can safely say this is one decision I did good on and recommend these to other buyers.

They really are gorgeous and hey affordable to.

Breville VST025 Sandwich Press, Stainless Steel
Breville VST025 Sandwich Press, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile sandwich maker, 24 Jun 2011
This gadget is a must have in the kitchen.

Not only does it make my favorite toasted sandwich (cheese and pineapple) we use it in our household for many other favorite recipes.

First off with the design. The flat plates make this gadget handy for alot more than toasted sandwiches.

We use it almost like a frying pan but with way less fat. We cook eggs (fried or omelet style), make pancakes or pikelets, cook sausages, bacon, chicken, beef, pork, chops, patties and even fish. We also cook vegetables like carrots, courgettes, beans, asparagus whatever you like. Just about whatever you cook in a frying pan can be done in this sandwich maker. The sky is the limit on ideas for recipes here.

It is a nice size to make a meal for yourself as you can put everything on it at once if you wish or can be used to cook bigger meals for your family.

There is a hot plate on the bottom and on the lid so heat is distributed quite evenly and cooking some foods is quite quick and it browns the food as well.

And when you are done and have allowed the sandwich maker to cool, you just simply clean up with a paper towel or damp cloth as the plates are non stick.

This gadget is so easy to use you will be glad you bought it. It is one of our most used gadgets in our kitchen.

I highly recommend it to others.

Go on give it a try. I bet you'd love it as much as we do.

Happy shopping