Profile for MissNJSiddall > Reviews

Content by MissNJSiddall

MissNJSiddall "Nicky" (London, UK)

The Paleo Primer: A Jump-Start Guide to Losing Body Fat and Living Primally
The Paleo Primer: A Jump-Start Guide to Losing Body Fat and Living Primally

5.0 out of 5 stars The best recipe book in my collection, 3 Sept. 2013
I have had the UK version of this book for a few months now and have probably made about 80% of the recipes and have cooked only about four meals from my usual recipe stock (adapted to be paleo-ish).

Every single thing that I have made has been awesome (even if I do say so mysel). Every dinner guest I have cooked for has gushed about the food and I love it so much I have brought more copies for friends and family. I am a proper evangelist.

It's hard to chose a favourite when everything is so very good but the slow cooked anchovy lamb is to die for, the scotch eggs are now a regular feature on our table (and were declared much, much better than non-paleo ones by the Supper Club) and the coconut comfort curry is so quick and warming.

Not only does the food taste good but we do definitely feel better and stronger (and I have lost around 3% body fat) for upping our paleo-ness thanks in the main to this wonderful book.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2014 2:57 PM BST

The Outer Marker
The Outer Marker
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't love Just Anyone...., 12 Jan. 2007
This review is from: The Outer Marker (Audio CD)
...Just Jack

Vanessa Feltz started my mild obession with Jack when I heard her interview Jack and play Snowflakes (the version with the Cure sample which is simply amazing and unfortunately now lost in the world wide web ether)

I never tire of listening to this album and have yet to play it to someone who hasn't been equally impressed.

Absolute genius and definitely in my top 10